This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell

The madness of nature purely in that is amazing.

So consider if this dimension was chaos and you had a straight jacket on your own.

First where no rules apply the jacket would probably start to melt over your arms as you watch the space in front of you would grow billions of teeth and then turn into something like sand.

You would not be safe at all as your body would begin as a finished piece of organised evolution to become whispers of liquid skin floating off you because gravity is unknown here.

You become dead and alive in multiple consciousness's you are no longer a single form but many shapes, species and rules are conflicted on any elements organic or otherwise to touch this dimension of chaos.

You are mad, inhuman, millions of people, pleasured harmony and pain.

Hope this gives you a clue into a science based hell. No Rules, no gravity, no light, dark, greys and yet all of them as well to counter thier own non existence.

I believe I have painted an accurate image here.

Pleasants dreams as you gaze upon order and design in this reality

I know for sure I cannot sleep this night.

Comment

"finished piece of organised evolution"
      Evolutions is never finshed!

"whispers of liquid skin floating off you because gravity is unknown here"
      Gravity has nothing to do with keeping your skin attached.
      Originally posted by G.B Shaw
      Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
      Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
      Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
      You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
      Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
      One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
      You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
      The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
      www.7-scales.co.uk
      http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

The heat is so intense it melts your skin off, but somehow gracefully. You feel the freezing air at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by AcidSquid View Post

So consider if this dimension was chaos and you had a straight jacket on your own.

First where no rules apply the jacket would probably start to melt over your arms as you watch the space in front of you would grow billions of teeth and then turn into something like sand.

You would not be safe at all as your body would begin as a finished piece of organised evolution to become whispers of liquid skin floating off you because gravity is unknown here.

You become dead and alive in multiple consciousness's you are no longer a single form but many shapes, species and rules are conflicted on any elements organic or otherwise to touch this dimension of chaos.

Hope this gives you a clue into a science based hell. No Rules, no gravity, no light, dark, greys and yet all of them as well to counter thier own non existence.

Wow that is certainly is a lot to take in
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by AcidSquid View Post

I believe Keith Richards refers to this as "Tuesday".

Comment

Working...
            X