This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O'Neill vs. Macgyver

Yes...a who would win thread...i hate myself for making it.

But it brings up an interesting question (yes i did search...the thread it gone and burried in the dust or never mentioned).

Who would win...Jack O'Neill or Macgyver?

You Decide
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

if oniell had a shot................oniell
    if macgyver had a paperclip,swiss army knife and hairbrush.............oniell is going down
    sigpic
    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
    -Liberty Prime

Comment

O'neil would win. Macgyver is a brilliant strategist, O'Neil is a good strategist. Macgyver may be smarter than Sam, O'Neil has headaches. Macgyver hates guns, O'Neil is proficient in several armed disciplines. Macgyver needs articles to basically stop you, O'Neil can kill with his bare hands. Macgyver was a character I loved in 80's as a kid and would stay up late to catch the eleven o clock show every saturday night on ZNS 13, all of this before the internet and the advent of cable here in the bahamas. Since Cable and the internet, I fell in love with Stargate, O'Neil is the funniest character in the show, he's basically the only reason why I watched the show, and I only watch reruns with him in it, and Daniel and Teal'c and Sam, but it has to have all of them, including O'Neil. Therefore, Jack all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
        Yes...a who would win thread...i hate myself for making it.

But it brings up an interesting question (yes i did search...the thread it gone and burried in the dust or never mentioned).

Who would win...Jack O'Neill or Macgyver?

You Decide
        Who would win what? not gonna assume you mean a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
          if oniell had a shot................oniell
          if macgyver had a paperclip,swiss army knife and hairbrush.............oniell is going down

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

I mean it in the sense...if they bother had a fight, who would win? not matter what scenario.
            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I go with Oneill

Comment

Do they have any prep time? If not O'neill just takes out his hand gun and shoots Macgyver. With prep time Macgyver wins everytime

Comment

Working...
                X