X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis: ComicsOnline: David Hewlett Interview

From ComicsOnline:

http://comicsonline.com/modules.php?...rticle&sid=308

(Please follow the link for the complete interview. Photo of the author and David Hewelett at the site.)

ComicsOnline Interviews Stargate's David Hewlett

the_matt writes "The second actor on my Stargate interview list was David Hewlett, who first appeared during Stargate SG-1's sixth season. Since that time he has become a series regular on Stargate Atlantis and continues to be one of the series most popular, if not most entertaining, people to watch.

**snippage**

MS: What can fans look forward to seeing with your character this season?

DH: I think the more sarcastic I can be the better. It's interesting. This season is a big change for us. All of a sudden you have certain characters interacting that you didn't have before. McKay is in this wonderful situation; he's interacting with his girlfriend, and Samantha Carter and the new Doctor, played by Jewel Staite. He's really in his element right now. It's neat. It's really playing with all the character stuff we had previously set up and really breaking it down and changing things this year.

**snippage**

Stargate Atlantis returns to the SciFi Channel this September and David's new film A Dog's Breakfast is now available on iTunes.

More Stargate interviews to come!

-Matt

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X