No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard / McKay moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - Sheppard shoots Rodney & throws him off gateroom balcony - Hide and Seek (50)
    2nd - McKay: Shiver me timbers! She's hot! I mean, seriously hot! Sheppard: Rodney, you're drooling over a Wraith! - Aurora (50)
    3rd - McKay: "They were very clear which route to take." Sheppard: "I prefer a straight line." McKay: "Of course, 'cause everything's a shortcut in Sheppard's world." - Underground (50)
    4th - McKay: "You shot me!" Sheppard: "Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry." - Phantoms (50)
    5th - McKay: Yeah. (He looks around the Gateroom.) OK, this is really weird. Sheppard: You're tellin' me! McKay: I really thought there'd be more hot girls. Sheppard: Yeah! - "Doppelganger" (50)
    6th - McKay whispering to Sheppard "One tango, middle of the room" - Coup D'Etat (50)
    7th - Sheppard attempts teaching Rodney meditation - Tao of Rodney (50)
    8th - The Atlantis pier scene - The Shrine. (50)
    9th - Sheppard cons Rodney out of his fruit basket for Sam - Reunion (50)
    10th - Oh my god, he is Kirk..." - McKay, as Sheppard romances an alien princess, "Sanctuary" (50)
    11th - Deaf Talk - Echoes (50)
    12th - McKay: You know, you really don't appreciate the simple things in life. Like... sitting. Sheppard: I don't envy you. It must be a real pain in the ass. McKay: Oh. How long did you work on that? Sheppard: Longer than I care to admit. - Sateda. (50)
    13th - John knowing Rodney's password - Quarantine (50)
    14th - McKay: "The thing is, Colonel Sheppard and I have sort of gotten into this habit of saving each other's lives, and it's my turn." - "Aurora" (50)
    15th - Sheppard: You've blown up entire planets, Rodney. McKay: That wasn't my fault! - Inferno (50)
    16th - Sheppard meeting Jeannie for the first time, and Rodney's reaction - McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
    17th - McKay: "Why aren't you dead?" Sheppard: "Ah, it's good to see you too, Rodney." - McKay and Sheppard, after the battle, "The Hive" (50)
    18th - Sheppard talks to Rodney about losing Elizabeth - This Mortal Coil (50)
    19th - Rodney runs to John's quarters for help - The Shrine (50)
    20th - Sheppard: Look, what you people do with your C4 is none of our business. We just need food. As far as your little secret down here goes, well, uh ... (He looks at Rodney.) McKay: We say, "What giant underground bunker?" (John raises his hands in agreement.) - Underground (50)
    21st - McKay: Aye, and the shields are holding. Look, we've got plenty of time, just give me five minutes. *five minutes later* McKay: We're in trouble. Sheppard: It took you five minutes to figure that out? You're slipping, friend. - First Strike (50)
    22nd - Sheppard teaching McKay to fly - The Defiant One (50)
    23rd - McKay: "It's complicated. Look, imagine them as leaky pipes okay? So you pump water through them, they leak right?" Sheppard: "Dumb this down any more, you're gonna get hit." (50)
    24th - Racing remote control cars - The Prodigal (50)
    25th - McKay: "According to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, there's nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you - you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time." Sheppard: "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean." McKay: "Don't even get me started on that movie!" - Before I Sleep (50)
    26th - Sheppard: "Get as far away from the nuclear explosion as possible? That's good advice Rodney." (50)
    27th - Rodney tries to reach Sheppard after venting the atmosphere - Midway (50)
    28th - McKay gets excited about all the ZPM's and Sheppard tells him "you're slobbering" - Progeny (50)
    29th - "This is not what we discussed", "It was all or nothing." (Fran revelation to Sheppard scene) - Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
    30th - Rodney asking if he still has hair and Sheppard says no - The Last Man (50)
    31st - Rodney starts freaking out and Sheppard snaps him out of it by yelling "Don't talk to me about screwed." - Thirty Eight Minutes (50)
    32nd - Sheppard enters McKay's dream, McKay enters Sheppard's - Doppelganger (50)
    33rd - Sheppard: "Any way to figure out what they're saying?" McKay: "Aye, of course, it says right here: 'Why is the smart one having to stop and answer so many questions?'" - "Aurora" (50)
    34th - McKay: "True. Alright. I’m gonna take a look around -- see if I can figure out a way to seal the compartments between us. I figure it would be nice if we were all together as we burn up." Sheppard (reprovingly): "McKay!".McKay: "I’m sorry. I mean, as we get rescued. I always get those two confused." - The Ark (50)
    35th - Rodney and Sheppard prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus - The Intruder (50)
    36th - Weir: "Major, have you made any progress with your prisoner?" Sheppard: "Not yet, but he just blinked." McKay: "He blinked? What does that mean?" Sheppard: "It means he's still holding on, but he's indicated to me that he may break soon." McKay: "And he indicated this to you by blinking?" Sheppard: "Aye." - "Poisoning The Well" (50)
    37th - Talk about "the bitter taste of ultimate failure" in the infirmary - Before I Sleep (50)
    38th - McKay: "That's the plan" Sheppard: "That's the plan??" McKay: "That's the plan!" Sheppard: "That plan sucks!" - Inferno (50)
    39th - McKay: "Am I getting this right?" Sheppard: "I also like spearmint gum." McKay: "Have some." Sheppard: "I was joking." Mckay: "No, you weren't." - Vegas (50)
    40th - The "MALP on a stick" discussion - Epiphany (50)
    41st - McKay: "Ever see a 20-kiloton nuclear explosion?" Sheppard: "I have... Not up close." - Hide and Seek (50)
    42nd - McKay: Quick question just out of curiosity: how much air do these things carry? Sheppard: Lots. McKay: I'm just saying, because if this doesn't work and we have to come up with another plan, who knows how long we could get stuck in here. Sheppard: You know what, Rodney? You're exactly right, it's a limited supply, so why don't we conserve it by you not talking? At all. - The Intruder (50)
    43rd - Talking about baby Torren "jumping" out of Rodney's arms - The Daedalus Variations (50)
    44th - Rodney showing Sheppard the Jumpers - Rising (50)
    45th - The crush discussion - Brotherhood (50)
    46th - McKay: Maybe we should offer a sense of humour in trade. Sheppard: Sure. They can have yours. McKay (laughing falsely): Oh, please, my side. You slay me. Sheppard: On second thought ... - Underground (50)
    47th - John and Rodney are trying to figure out how to get the Ancient ship out on the volcano planet. "Talk amongst yourselves." "What are you doing?" "I have an idea." "What kind of idea?" "Can't talk, busy." "Just give me a basic ..." "Not now, please." "I hate it when he does this." - Inferno (50)
    48th - Sheppard smacking Rodney on the head - Instinct (50)
    49th - Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa" - Brotherhood (50)
    50th - McKay: Shut up, please. I'm trying to think. Sheppard: Don't tell me to shut up, Rodney. My life's at stake. McKay: Exactly, so simmer down and let me save it. Sheppard: Heard the term two heads are better than one? McKay: It's a common misconception. - The Brotherhood (50)
    51st - Sheppard yelling at Rodney - The Defiant One (50)
    52nd - McKay explaining the "ancillary power supply for the weapons systems," for the Ancient weapons device, figuring that John wouldn't understand, but he does and surprises Rodney. "Which leads me back to, 'cool.'" - Trinity (50)
    53rd - Sheppard's huge grin and exclamation "That was a Hail Mary" regarding Rodney going into the cloud creature - Hide and Seek (50)
    54th- Sheppard and McKay find the underground hatch in the Genii barn. McKay: Now that ... Sheppard: ... is definitely strange. McKay: Yeah, and not that Amish, really. Sheppard: No, not so much. - Underground (50)
    55th - The boys go whale-watching - Echoes (50)
    56th - Sheppard: So, you think it's worth checking out? McKay: I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good. - Childhood's End (50)
    57th - McKay and Sheppard dealing with ruptured conduits, "Adrift" (50)
    58th - The Wraith John and Rodney are trying to capture blows himself up. "You OK?" "I'm fine. This is, this is fun for me." - Suspicion (50)
    59th - Rodney comes to see Sheppard before he leaves for Earth - Outcast (50)
    60th - Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know." - Doppelganger (50)
    61st - Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment - Trinity (50)
    62nd - McKay: "we're ... we're good, aren't we?" Sheppard: "Of course!" Rodney then tries to talk to John about what he wants done after he dies, and then collapses and John catches him - Tao of Rodney (50)
    63rd- Sheppard and Rodney fight over Chaya - Sanctuary (50)
    64th - "You're welcome! It was a daring rescue.", Sheppard to McKay - Miller's Crossing (50)
    65th - John shows Jeannie Rodney's video from Letters from Pegasus - McKay & Mrs Miller (50)
    66th - Explaining "The Game" to Weir - The Game (50)
    67th - Killing of the Queen - Submersion (50)
    68th - - Sheppard asks what happened to Rodney and says quitting doesn't sound like him - The Last Man (50)
    69th - "Hey matey" (trying to get Rodney to open the door) - Grace Under Pressure (50)
    70th - When Sheppard runs off to clean Rodney's quarters - Irresistible (50)
    71st - Sheppard tries to reassure Rodney when Rodney blames himself - The Seer (50)
    72nd - "I can't." Sheppard to McKay - Miller's Crossing (50)
    73rd - - Sheppard declines to take a bath with Rodney - Broken Ties (50)
    ---------------------------------------

- Rodney trying to stop Sheppard to take the jumper in the suicidal mission, then accepting and shaking hands (making a really heartbreaking moment) -The Prodigal (49)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

1st - Sheppard shoots Rodney & throws him off gateroom balcony - Hide and Seek (50)
      2nd - McKay: Shiver me timbers! She's hot! I mean, seriously hot! Sheppard: Rodney, you're drooling over a Wraith! - Aurora (50)
      3rd - McKay: "They were very clear which route to take." Sheppard: "I prefer a straight line." McKay: "Of course, 'cause everything's a shortcut in Sheppard's world." - Underground (50)
      4th - McKay: "You shot me!" Sheppard: "Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry." - Phantoms (50)
      5th - McKay: Yeah. (He looks around the Gateroom.) OK, this is really weird. Sheppard: You're tellin' me! McKay: I really thought there'd be more hot girls. Sheppard: Yeah! - "Doppelganger" (50)
      6th - McKay whispering to Sheppard "One tango, middle of the room" - Coup D'Etat (50)
      7th - Sheppard attempts teaching Rodney meditation - Tao of Rodney (50)
      8th - The Atlantis pier scene - The Shrine. (50)
      9th - Sheppard cons Rodney out of his fruit basket for Sam - Reunion (50)
      10th - Oh my god, he is Kirk..." - McKay, as Sheppard romances an alien princess, "Sanctuary" (50)
      11th - Deaf Talk - Echoes (50)
      12th - McKay: You know, you really don't appreciate the simple things in life. Like... sitting. Sheppard: I don't envy you. It must be a real pain in the ass. McKay: Oh. How long did you work on that? Sheppard: Longer than I care to admit. - Sateda. (50)
      13th - John knowing Rodney's password - Quarantine (50)
      14th - McKay: "The thing is, Colonel Sheppard and I have sort of gotten into this habit of saving each other's lives, and it's my turn." - "Aurora" (50)
      15th - Sheppard: You've blown up entire planets, Rodney. McKay: That wasn't my fault! - Inferno (50)
      16th - Sheppard meeting Jeannie for the first time, and Rodney's reaction - McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
      17th - McKay: "Why aren't you dead?" Sheppard: "Ah, it's good to see you too, Rodney." - McKay and Sheppard, after the battle, "The Hive" (50)
      18th - Sheppard talks to Rodney about losing Elizabeth - This Mortal Coil (50)
      19th - Rodney runs to John's quarters for help - The Shrine (50)
      20th - Sheppard: Look, what you people do with your C4 is none of our business. We just need food. As far as your little secret down here goes, well, uh ... (He looks at Rodney.) McKay: We say, "What giant underground bunker?" (John raises his hands in agreement.) - Underground (50)
      21st - McKay: Aye, and the shields are holding. Look, we've got plenty of time, just give me five minutes. *five minutes later* McKay: We're in trouble. Sheppard: It took you five minutes to figure that out? You're slipping, friend. - First Strike (50)
      22nd - Sheppard teaching McKay to fly - The Defiant One (50)
      23rd - McKay: "It's complicated. Look, imagine them as leaky pipes okay? So you pump water through them, they leak right?" Sheppard: "Dumb this down any more, you're gonna get hit." (50)
      24th - Racing remote control cars - The Prodigal (50)
      25th - McKay: "According to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, there's nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you - you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time." Sheppard: "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean." McKay: "Don't even get me started on that movie!" - Before I Sleep (50)
      26th - Sheppard: "Get as far away from the nuclear explosion as possible? That's good advice Rodney." (50)
      27th - Rodney tries to reach Sheppard after venting the atmosphere - Midway (50)
      28th - McKay gets excited about all the ZPM's and Sheppard tells him "you're slobbering" - Progeny (50)
      29th - "This is not what we discussed", "It was all or nothing." (Fran revelation to Sheppard scene) - Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
      30th - Rodney asking if he still has hair and Sheppard says no - The Last Man (50)
      31st - Rodney starts freaking out and Sheppard snaps him out of it by yelling "Don't talk to me about screwed." - Thirty Eight Minutes (50)
      32nd - Sheppard enters McKay's dream, McKay enters Sheppard's - Doppelganger (50)
      33rd - Sheppard: "Any way to figure out what they're saying?" McKay: "Aye, of course, it says right here: 'Why is the smart one having to stop and answer so many questions?'" - "Aurora" (50)
      34th - McKay: "True. Alright. I’m gonna take a look around -- see if I can figure out a way to seal the compartments between us. I figure it would be nice if we were all together as we burn up." Sheppard (reprovingly): "McKay!".McKay: "I’m sorry. I mean, as we get rescued. I always get those two confused." - The Ark (50)
      35th - Rodney and Sheppard prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus - The Intruder (50)
      36th - Weir: "Major, have you made any progress with your prisoner?" Sheppard: "Not yet, but he just blinked." McKay: "He blinked? What does that mean?" Sheppard: "It means he's still holding on, but he's indicated to me that he may break soon." McKay: "And he indicated this to you by blinking?" Sheppard: "Aye." - "Poisoning The Well" (50)
      37th - Talk about "the bitter taste of ultimate failure" in the infirmary - Before I Sleep (50)
      38th - McKay: "That's the plan" Sheppard: "That's the plan??" McKay: "That's the plan!" Sheppard: "That plan sucks!" - Inferno (50)
      39th - McKay: "Am I getting this right?" Sheppard: "I also like spearmint gum." McKay: "Have some." Sheppard: "I was joking." Mckay: "No, you weren't." - Vegas (50)
      40th - The "MALP on a stick" discussion - Epiphany (50)
      41st - McKay: "Ever see a 20-kiloton nuclear explosion?" Sheppard: "I have... Not up close." - Hide and Seek (50)
      42nd - McKay: Quick question just out of curiosity: how much air do these things carry? Sheppard: Lots. McKay: I'm just saying, because if this doesn't work and we have to come up with another plan, who knows how long we could get stuck in here. Sheppard: You know what, Rodney? You're exactly right, it's a limited supply, so why don't we conserve it by you not talking? At all. - The Intruder (50)
      43rd - Talking about baby Torren "jumping" out of Rodney's arms - The Daedalus Variations (50)
      44th - Rodney showing Sheppard the Jumpers - Rising (50)
      45th - The crush discussion - Brotherhood (50)
      46th - McKay: Maybe we should offer a sense of humour in trade. Sheppard: Sure. They can have yours. McKay (laughing falsely): Oh, please, my side. You slay me. Sheppard: On second thought ... - Underground (50)
      47th - John and Rodney are trying to figure out how to get the Ancient ship out on the volcano planet. "Talk amongst yourselves." "What are you doing?" "I have an idea." "What kind of idea?" "Can't talk, busy." "Just give me a basic ..." "Not now, please." "I hate it when he does this." - Inferno (50)
      48th - Sheppard smacking Rodney on the head - Instinct (50)
      49th - Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa" - Brotherhood (50)
      50th - McKay: Shut up, please. I'm trying to think. Sheppard: Don't tell me to shut up, Rodney. My life's at stake. McKay: Exactly, so simmer down and let me save it. Sheppard: Heard the term two heads are better than one? McKay: It's a common misconception. - The Brotherhood (50)
      51st - Sheppard yelling at Rodney - The Defiant One (50)
      52nd - McKay explaining the "ancillary power supply for the weapons systems," for the Ancient weapons device, figuring that John wouldn't understand, but he does and surprises Rodney. "Which leads me back to, 'cool.'" - Trinity (50)
      53rd - Sheppard's huge grin and exclamation "That was a Hail Mary" regarding Rodney going into the cloud creature - Hide and Seek (50)
      54th- Sheppard and McKay find the underground hatch in the Genii barn. McKay: Now that ... Sheppard: ... is definitely strange. McKay: Yeah, and not that Amish, really. Sheppard: No, not so much. - Underground (50)
      55th - The boys go whale-watching - Echoes (50)
      56th - Sheppard: So, you think it's worth checking out? McKay: I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good. - Childhood's End (50)
      57th - McKay and Sheppard dealing with ruptured conduits, "Adrift" (50)
      58th - The Wraith John and Rodney are trying to capture blows himself up. "You OK?" "I'm fine. This is, this is fun for me." - Suspicion (50)
      59th - Rodney comes to see Sheppard before he leaves for Earth - Outcast (50)
      60th - Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know." - Doppelganger (50)
      61st - Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment - Trinity (50)
      62nd - McKay: "we're ... we're good, aren't we?" Sheppard: "Of course!" Rodney then tries to talk to John about what he wants done after he dies, and then collapses and John catches him - Tao of Rodney (50)
      63rd- Sheppard and Rodney fight over Chaya - Sanctuary (50)
      64th - "You're welcome! It was a daring rescue.", Sheppard to McKay - Miller's Crossing (50)
      65th - John shows Jeannie Rodney's video from Letters from Pegasus - McKay & Mrs Miller (50)
      66th - Explaining "The Game" to Weir - The Game (50)
      67th - Killing of the Queen - Submersion (50)
      68th - - Sheppard asks what happened to Rodney and says quitting doesn't sound like him - The Last Man (50)
      69th - "Hey matey" (trying to get Rodney to open the door) - Grace Under Pressure (50)
      70th - When Sheppard runs off to clean Rodney's quarters - Irresistible (50)
      71st - Sheppard tries to reassure Rodney when Rodney blames himself - The Seer (50)
      72nd - "I can't." Sheppard to McKay - Miller's Crossing (50)
      73rd - - Sheppard declines to take a bath with Rodney - Broken Ties (50)
      74th - Rodney trying to stop Sheppard to take the jumper in the suicidal mission, then accepting and shaking hands (making a really heartbreaking moment) -The Prodigal (50)
      sigpic
      Sig by (x)

Comment

Working...
      X