This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fights you'd want to see,

this thread is what the name implies,What fights would you want to see between stargate characters? personally i'd want to see the Harsesis Shifu fight Adria (yes i know the shifu is a pacifist but i'd still want to see him fight.)
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Teal'c vs. Ronon of course! The two muscle men from both shows duking it out, now that's what I call a fight!
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
      Teal'c vs. Ronon of course! The two muscle men from both shows duking it out, now that's what I call a fight!
      Though I think Teal'c would wipe the floor with Ronon.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrolan View Post
        Though I think Teal'c would wipe the floor with Ronon.
        Ronon mayby is faster but Teal'c is stronger and more experienced
        sigpic

Comment

You'l get to see them spar against each other in S4 of Atlantis
          Spoiler:
          when Ronon comes to Earth!
          Last edited by Wraith_Boy; 10 August 2007, 04:32 PM.

Comment

True, but then again Teal'c is about 50 years older than he was throughout most of the show. But of course, Jaffa are still very strong even when they're that old. I mean just look at Bra'tac, lol. But I think Teal'c is older than Bra'tac now right? But anyway, yea Teal'c would definitely win but it would still be a great fight!

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

. But I think Teal'c is older than Bra'tac now right?
              yes teal'c is older because of the last episode
              a funny fight would be hammond v. the guy that made Urgo, sumo style
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm not sure what fihgts I like to see...or what it actually is for that matter.

Comment

Rodney Vs. Carson.

But I have a feeling about who would win...

Spoiler:

Comment

all sg1 characters v. all atlantis characters
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Well, I'm not sure what fihgts I like to see...or what it actually is for that matter.

oh big deal there's a spelling error in the title if you read the thread i spelled fights correctly there
                      sigpic

Comment

I' like to see Felger vs. Walter. Or Thor vs. a symbiote. Oh yea, Hathor and alterate universe Janet vs. Carter and Teyla! They could sell tickets!
                        sigpic

Comment

carter, replicarter, dr lam, anniss(upgrades)and adria.........all at once..........no "powers" allowed, just clothes ripping and lots of rolling round on the floor............... perhaps mud/jello to make it interesting
                          sigpic
                          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
                          -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                            carter, replicarter, dr lam, anniss(upgrades)and adria.........all at once..........no "powers" allowed, just clothes ripping and lots of rolling round on the floor............... perhaps mud/jello to make it interesting
                            Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Comment

Yea- that's the greatest post I've ever read. Wow!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X