Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racer and Laura's quarters... Living Room...

*gifts and note are beamed in*

Happy, belated, birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Hugs, kisses, and warm fuzzies

Sal & Clan

sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Racer and Laura's quarters... Living Room...

*gifts and note are beamed in*

Happy, belated, birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Hugs, kisses, and warm fuzzies

Sal & Clan

Laura's lab...

Laura: *hears her phone buzz and pulls it towards her. She taps a few things on the screen and the gifts are beamed onto her desk* Aww *smiling, she taps a few more things, sending a message*

To: Sal & clan

Thanks so much guys, I had a lovely day. Would love to catch up with you all and cash in those hugs xoxo.
      sigpic

Comment

Personnel Note:

Spoiler:
        I just thought I'd let everyone know, that I am taking time away from GW. Real life has to take preference at the moment. My children and their needs have to come first.

Once things have settled down, I may return to GW. If this decision changers, I will be posting another message.

If needed I can be contacted by email or a message can be left for me Facebook.

Caren
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caren Jackson View Post
          Personnel Note:

Spoiler:
          I just thought I'd let everyone know, that I am taking time away from GW. Real life has to take preference at the moment. My children and their needs have to come first.

Once things have settled down, I may return to GW. If this decision changers, I will be posting another message.

If needed I can be contacted by email or a message can be left for me Facebook.

Caren
          Probably the same for me for awhile. Dealing with some health issues at the moment and, coupled with work, it doesn't leave me much time for keeping up in here.

I will be in and out, and I do check my PMs when I can, so see you all in a little while hopefully, when things are under control.

Laura xx
          sigpic

Comment

Brought to you by Laura Carter
            sigpic

Comment

Brought to you by Laura Carter
              Last edited by Laura; 19 July 2010, 04:18 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

When this thread became too big, it was decided to make another. Laura and myself also decided to introduce new clones (well old clones re vamped). Since the creation of the thread CKO has also decided to join us. We hope our friends will pop in and new friends will too.

Our new thread:

(Click on the sig and journey to our new thread)
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X