This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis City : Sanctuary for Everyone

Hi everyone, I've been making my way round and after a conversation with my sister-in-law, Mrs Caldwell. I decided why not have my own thread. So here it is. Atlantis City: Sanctuary for Everyone. Come hang out, bring your clones, enjoy yourself. The city is full of amazing things but then, I have a McKay clone.
    So I hope you come visit my clones and I. Take a wander around, visit, chat and have some fun.... Everyone is welcome.

The City of Atlantis where my lab is situated, is off the coast of North Queensland, Australia and is out of phase, thus cloaking it from everyone, other than those who need to now it's there. Being an Ancient City it contains all their technology and was abandoned by the Ancients thousands of years ago. My clones and I brought it to the surface and took control, we have three working ZPM's. - Caren Jackson

Click to find more information about the city of Atlantis and those who reside here

ATLANTIS CITY: SANCTUARY FOR EVERYONE - POSTING RULES!!!
    Click here to view these rules.

ATLANTIS CITY: SANCTUARY FOR EVERYONE - CITY RULES
    Click here to view these rules.

Nick: We'll have the lab up and running in no time, doc.
    Dr.J: Thanks hon.

CJ: Yep, very cool place, doc. We are definitly going to have some fun here.
    Mac: Well I did help design it.
    DJ: Yes, Mac, you've told us.
    Dr.J: Play nice now boys.
    All: Yes, doc.

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 20 October 2012, 06:06 PM.
    sigpic

Nick: Hey doc, they found Addy.
    Dr.J: That's great, Nick. So want to come shopping with me.
    Nick: Cool. Can we take the puddlejumper?
    Dr.J: Sure why not.
    Nick: Let's go then.

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 03 June 2012, 04:08 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

DJ: Sheppard has done a fall sweep of the city using the sensors, doc.

Mac: Yes, yes, we're good... All three ZeePM's are working. So the sheild can be raised if we need it.

CJ: In other words, doc. The city is humming along nicely. Sheppard had initialized all dohickey's in your lab, not that he needed to, but he wanted to.

Dr.J: Speaking of Nick, where is he?
      DJ: He and Racer are checking out quarters.
      Dr.J: Okay. Have them check in when they've finished.
      CJ: Sure doc.
      Dr.J: All right, let's go have some fun then. *Jumps to feet* Shall we boys.
      Grinning. All: Yes Ma'am.

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 03 June 2012, 04:21 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Ben: Hey don't you think it is time we went over to Dr.J's lab and checked it over.
        Mrs.C: You are right dear, just you and me for now. You need to make sure Dr.J's boys are behaving themselves.
        Ben: Sure. Lets go.
        Last edited by Mrs Caldwell; 29 September 2007, 10:26 PM.
        Janet
        sigpic

Comment

Racer, Have you seen Ben this morning?

Racer: He's with CJ in the gym, sparing.
          Dr.J: Okay, I'm sure Mrs C knows he's here.
          Racer: He came to see if we were behaving ourselves.
          Dr.J: I know, but you guys always behave yourselves. *smirks* well most of the time.
          Racer: *pulls doc onto workbench* Want to misbahave for a while?
          Dr.J: Oh yeah....

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 03 June 2012, 04:23 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes I know Ben is in the gym with CJ. Should send over Lamb chop. He meeds some more lessons and he ahs been lazy lately. Needs more exercise. As for the O'Neills, well they never get out of bed.
            Janet
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
              Yes I know Ben is in the gym with CJ. Should send over Lamb chop. He meeds some more lessons and he ahs been lazy lately. Needs more exercise. As for the O'Neills, well they never get out of bed.
              Send Lamb chop to the boys, they whip him into shape, Mrs. C. The O'Neill's too, if you can get them out of bed. Just tell them there's some nice quarters here, that might help.
              Well later....

sigpic

Comment

*comes into lab* Racer: I let them know at the Furnace, doc.
                Dr.J: Thanks Racer. You boys behave while I'm gone.

DJ: Well be fine, doc.
                CJ: Yeah doc, go have fun at Tap.
                Dr.J: Thanks guys.
                Mac: Yes, yes, have fun.

Nick: Have fun doc *kisses goodbye*
                Dr.J: Bye Nick, look after them.
                Nick: I will babe.

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 03 June 2012, 04:28 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Scruffy: Wendy did you see this new Atlantis lab?
                  Wendy: I was just looking around as well. It is very cool.
                  Scruffy: You think they mind if we play in here too?
                  Wendy: I am sure it is fine. Hi Dr. J and Mrs.C! I will be adding this to my subscribed threads list!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                    Send Lamb chop to the boys, they whip him into shape, Mrs. C. The O'Neill's too, if you can get them out of bed. Just tell them there's some nice quarters here, that might help.
                    Well later....

The O'Neill's have managed to climb out of bed, with a bit of banging on the door by me. Now they are on their way to your Lab with the promise of nice quarters and hopefully more peace and quiet.
                    Whip Lamb Chop into shape for me please, too many lamb chops.
                    Ben can come home.
                    Janet
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Shepard/Season2/conversion8.jpg
                      Scruffy: Wendy did you see this new Atlantis lab?
                      Wendy: I was just looking around as well. It is very cool.
                      Scruffy: You think they mind if we play in here too?
                      Wendy: I am sure it is fine. Hi Dr. J and Mrs.C! I will be adding this to my subscribed threads list!!
                      Wendy you and Scuffy and the rest of your clones are welcome anytime. Have a look around, find some quarters and make yourself at home. The boys and I welcome you. *bowes kisses to Scuffy* Hi sexy!

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                      The O'Neill's have managed to climb out of bed, with a bit of banging on the door by me. Now they are on their way to your Lab with the promise of nice quarters and hopefully more peace and quiet.
                      Whip Lamb Chop into shape for me please, too many lamb chops.
                      Ben can come home.
                      Hey Mrs. C, the O'Neill's and Lamb Chop have arrived safe, Racer is showing them around. Ben is heading home, a little buised from the boys but definitly whiped into shape. (I didn't actually use a whip either)
                      You'd better send your SheppClone too, I'm sure he could take some leasons from Nick. (He's going to need a name too, Mrs. C)

CJ: Doc, the O'Neill's are settled in. They're checking out their quarters at the moment. And Racer is showing Lamb Chop around. Doc, do we have to call him Lamb Chop?
                      Dr.J: How about LC?
                      CJ: That I can handle.
                      Dr.J: Thanks, hon.
                      CJ: No problem doc.

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 27 June 2009, 08:51 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nick: Doc, I just popped into the lounge, something really weird is going on in there.
                        Dr.J: Weirder then usual?
                        Nick: Well Addy is using Red Font and making out with Kooky. They're both locked in a padded cell.
                        Dr.J: I might have to go check things out.
                        Nick: Be careful doc.
                        Dr.J: I will

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 27 June 2009, 08:52 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                          [http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...es/3x02-02.jpg
                          Doc, I just popped into the lounge, something really weird is going on in there.
                          Dr.J: Weirder then usual?
                          Nick: Well Addy is using Red Font and making out with Kooky. They're both locked in a padded cell.
                          Dr.J: I might have to go check things out.
                          Nick: Be careful doc.
                          Dr.J: I will

Scruffy: Good Morning guys. Good Morning Beautiful *winks at Dr.J* Fell asleep in one of the quarters last night. I see there is still no news on Addy. I will have to wander into the Lounge and see what the latest is.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Shepard/Season2/conversion9.jpg
                            Scruffy: Good Morning guys. Good Morning Beautiful *winks at Dr.J* Fell asleep in one of the quarters last night. I see there is still no news on Addy. I will have to wander into the Lounge and see what the latest is.
                            Hi hansome *blows kiss*. As much as I'd love to hang around, I'm going to head off to quarters and get some sleep. Let me know what happens' with Addy.
                            Night sugar!!!
                            Oh and invite anyone you like to come play within Atlantis. My boys and Mrs.C's clones are all here.

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 27 June 2009, 08:53 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nick: The O'Neill still haven't come out of their quarter's yet, Doc.
                              Dr.J: Mrs. C said she had a problem getting them out of their room at home.

Mac: I could get the door to their room open, but I don't want to face the General's wraith if I do.
                              Dr.J: Me neither. We'll Mrs. C handle them.

CJ: Cood idea, doc. So do you want me to go give Racer a hand with LC's training?
                              Dr.J: *nodding* If you would, hon. I said we'd have him whipped into shape.
                              CJ: No problem, doc, I'll get right on it.
                              Dr.J: Thanks

Last edited by Caren Jackson; 27 June 2009, 08:54 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X