Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
    S3 - Boomtown:

Stan: “Well, being a healthy, actually living specimen of the human male species, I
    have very powerful interests.”
    Bunny: “What types of very powerful interests?”
    Xev: “He wants to get girls in bed. And since most girls, even those with highly
    accelerated libidos, do not want to go to bed with him, Stanley Tweedle is constantly
    looking for a planet where the girls don’t care what he is.”
    Stan: “Xev, Xev, you don’t have to put it that way. What I’m really looking for is,
    like a, just a happy people, party place. A place where people have fun all the time.
    Different kinds of fun. I mean, open-minded fun, get cozy at night and, you know,
    cuddle, and mmm. You know.”
    Bunny: “No.”
    Xev: “All he wants is sex. Anyone, anywhere, anytime. He’s desperate.”
    Again <3 season 3
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I'm going to open my Lexx box-set tonight. Wish me luck
      "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Good luck!
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

its not like i was expecting him to be wandering round with the 'kai' stuff on but michael-mcmanus looks totally different!

just finished s4, love how the higgs/boson number ended up being 131313131313, presume thats why kai was laughing...... its pretty unlucky.
          sigpic
          EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
          -Liberty Prime

Comment

Thank you, AM For some reasons, my multi region dvd player doesn't play this particular dvd boxset. It plays everything else though .... I hooked my MAC to my TV

rlr149: you're comparing Kai, who was 35, and the picture above was taken when he was 48. Thirteen years is a big gap.

found this picture on google which was take in 1999 in london which is during the time he was playing as Kai http://www.lexxlinx.com/london/pics002.html

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
              its not like i was expecting him to be wandering round with the 'kai' stuff on but michael-mcmanus looks totally different!

just finished s4, love how the higgs/boson number ended up being 131313131313, presume thats why kai was laughing...... its pretty unlucky.
              Yeah I know that site and it's a bit sad how time flies by... He's not a fossil yet.

Kai's death in S4 Yo Way Yo mirrors his first "death" in S1 I Worship His Shadow. His ship crashed and he's lying on his back mortally injured in both cases. He was probably content in Yo Way Yo to be free after being not quite dead to so long. In the ep The Game he told Prince that he never fully died and couldn't go to his people's sort of heaven.

IWHS S1 - death scene

YWY S4 - death scene
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by rlr149 View Post
                He really looks quite old on this photo, but on michael-mcmanus site are other, better photos. On few of them he still looks very handsome..

Comment

I found these pictures from http://www.dolphination.co.uk Lego Sci-Fi...

so cute

Comment

Originally posted by Eva Luna View Post
                    He really looks quite old on this photo, but on michael-mcmanus site are other, better photos. On few of them he still looks very handsome..
                    I like his white hair.

Originally posted by GWF View Post

so cute
                    *greened*

Comment

Imho he still looks very handsome with the white.

Nice find GWF! Cool Sci-Fi "Lexxcious" Logos!
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Thanks orbofnight

if you guys like him in white hair, check out this youtube video -a short film that he's in. He has silver blond in this one.

I like him as Edmund in A Taste of Shakespeare's King Lear. I think he looked gorgeous in suit and hair style in that play

Talk about Shakespeare I found some Shakespearean stuffs and literature in Lexx

S2:
                        Twilight - Hamlet (Kai was holding a skull )

S4
                        Vlad - Bram Stoker's Dracula
                        A Midsummer's Nightmare - Midsummer's Night Dream
                        Mort - Shelley's Frankenstein
                        Fluff Daddy - Macbeth and Henry V

I'll write more later...

Comment

Ah yes. I've had that clip on my computer for a long time... It's called "ALLE LIEBEN IHRE KINDER" (2004) and yes he looks nice with that hair style.

You can still download that clip at http://www.michael-mcmanus.com/movies.htm Thanks for posting anyways. He has such a lovely german accent.

Yes Kai + skull = Hamlet plus all the other references.

This is Micheal in an episode of a series called Forever Knight (ep "For I have sinned"). He played a priest. It was in 1992.

Comment

if you guys like him in white hair, check out this youtube video -a short film that he's in. He has silver blond in this one.
                            I like the hair, but EWWWWW to the ear scene. Ouch!

Comment

so cute
                              The dead do not enjoy interlocking plastic bricks............. but i do disapointed theres no lexx itself though, the 'eyes' would be a nightmare!!
                              sigpic
                              -Liberty Prime

Comment

nah, he should still wear the kai stuff now, at least just the wig ......... not JUST the wig if you get me, that would be wierd
                                sigpic
                                -Liberty Prime

Comment

Working...
                                X