Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, that is one I've never got. And those eps are only about a season apart. Well done zuz!
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
      OK, that is one I've never got. And those eps are only about a season apart. Well done zuz!
      Thanks, resurgamlaura. And I have noticed it only yesterday when rewatching The Gamekeeper for the first time.

I was like "whoa, the former Jack's commander looks like the agent guy from Affinity" and then "whoa, Daniel's dad is a Goauld?!" and then "whoa, the Resident woman looks like that Kelownan ambassador".

Actually, after rewatching the Gamekeeper I've decided to start this thread.

Col. John Michaels (SG-1, The Gamekeeper)

Col. Kendrick (SG-1, Affinity)

1. Young Ernest Littlefield (SG-1, Torment of Tantalus) - Dr. Carson Beckett (SGA) - Paul McGillion
      2. Resident no. 1 (SG-1, The Gamekeeper) - Ambassador Dreylock (SG-1, "Kelownan" episodes) - Gillian Barber
      3. First Prime of Apophis (SG-1, Serpent's Lair) - Heru'ur (SG-1, various episodes) - Douglas H. Arthurs
      4. Pallan (SG-1, Revisions) - Halling (SGA, Rising) - Christopher Heyerdahl
      5. Hanno (SG-1, Cor-ai) - Simon (SG-1, Demons)- David McNally
      6. Narim (SG-1, Enigma) - Simon Wallace (SGA, Home) - Garwin Sanford
      7. Lieutenant Elliot/Lantash (SG1, Proving Ground) - Keras (SGA, Childhood's End) - Courtenay J. Stevens
      8. Nyan (SG-1, New Ground) - Dr. Brendan Gall (SGA, The Defiant One) - Richard Ian Cox
      9. Eliam (SG-1, Scorched Earth) - Katep (SG-1, Moebius) - Alessandro Juliani
      10. Ally (SG-1, Bane) - Cassie (SG-1, Rite of Passage) - Colleen Rennison
      11. Captain Nelson/No'var (SG1, Rules of Engagement ) - Lt. Tyler/Kaiael (SG1, The Fifth Man) - Dion Johnstone
      12. Dr. Melbourn Jackson (SG-1, The Gamekeeper) - Seth (SG-1, Seth) - Robert Duncan
      13. Col. John Michaels (SG-1, The Gamekeeper) - Col. Kendrick (SG-1, Affinity) - Michael Rogers
      Last edited by zuz; 09 August 2007, 01:02 PM.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Wow, I never noticed that before, nice catch zuz.

I have a question zuz.

Are the same actors playing different characters in the same episode allowed?
        or is that too easy? oh and what about voices?

Comment

Laura Mennell

Mary in SG-1 Demons

Adir in Atlantis The Brotherhood

She also plays Caird, one of the 3 women, in Sanctuary. Yay!

1. Young Ernest Littlefield (SG-1, Torment of Tantalus) - Dr. Carson Beckett (SGA) - Paul McGillion
          2. Resident no. 1 (SG-1, The Gamekeeper) - Ambassador Dreylock (SG-1, "Kelownan" episodes) - Gillian Barber
          3. First Prime of Apophis (SG-1, Serpent's Lair) - Heru'ur (SG-1, various episodes) - Douglas H. Arthurs
          7. Lieutenant Elliot/Lantash (SG1, Proving Ground) - Keras (SGA, Childhood's End) - Courtenay J. Stevens
          8. Nyan (SG-1, New Ground) - Dr. Brendan Gall (SGA, The Defiant One) - Richard Ian Cox
          11. Captain Nelson/No'var (SG1, Rules of Engagement ) - Lt. Tyler/Kaiael (SG1, The Fifth Man) - Dion Johnstone
          12. Dr. Melbourn Jackson (SG-1, The Gamekeeper) - Seth (SG-1, Seth) - Mitchell Kosterman
          13. Col. John Michaels (SG-1, The Gamekeeper) - Col. Kendrick (SG-1, Affinity) - Michael Rogers
          14. Mary (SG-1, Demons) - Sadir (Atlantis, The Brotherhood) - Laura Mennell
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Alex Zahara:

Season 2 - 1969

Season 7 - Space Race

12. Dr. Melbourn Jackson (SG-1, The Gamekeeper) - Seth (SG-1, Seth) - Mitchell Kosterman
            15. Michael, aka "Da Hippie", (SG-1-1969, Season 2) - Warrick (SG-1-Space Race, Season 7)

I think Zahara has at least one more SG-1 credit too...but I can't remember what it is. Can anyone else?

As we say at my house..."Well, there are only so many actors in British Columbia."

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Laura Mennell

Mary in SG-1 Demons

Adir in Atlantis The Brotherhood

<snip>
              Thanks for playing, Eilleen. But look closely at the pictures you posted. The actress on the first one is Laura Mennell playing Mary in Demons. But on the second one is Jana Mitsoula playing Allina in Brotherhood.

Mary (SG-1, Demons)

Sanir (SGA, Brotherhood)

Picture of Jana Mitsoula in spoilers
              Spoiler:

Jana Mitsoula as Allina in SGA, Brotherhood
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Oh, right I knew she was in it
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Ashrak (SG-1, In the Line of Duty)

Father of the little boy Nevin, Kendrick (SG-1, Revisions)

12. Dr. Melbourn Jackson (SG-1, The Gamekeeper) - Seth (SG-1, Seth) - Robert Duncan
                  14. Mary (SG-1, Demons) - Sanir (Atlantis, The Brotherhood) - Laura Mennell
                  15. Michael, aka "Da Hippie", (SG-1-1969, Season 2) - Warrick (SG-1-Space Race, Season 7) - Alex Zahara
                  16. Ashrak (SG-1, In the Line of Duty) - Kendrick (SG-1, Revisions) - Peter Lacroix
                  Last edited by zuz; 09 August 2007, 01:02 PM.
                  Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
                    Wow, I never noticed that before, nice catch zuz.

I have a question zuz.

Are the same actors playing different characters in the same episode allowed?
                    or is that too easy? oh and what about voices?
                    It depends, Terrah. I guess that if its within the storyline, it doesn't count, e.g. Bra'tac and Brey in Changelling.

Also I prefer that you can tell from how the characters looked in the episodes that it's the same actor. I know that there's a bunch of actors who played Unas and Supersoldiers and other kind of aliens and you simply can't tell it's them unless you look it up elswhere on the Internet. But if you think that although they were behin the mask, some of their physical features gave away it's them, then it's more than ok to post it here.
                    Spoiler:
                    Looky at the following post to see what I mean.

As for voices, I'd rather we not. Let's stick to what can be seen.

BTW I know about Teryl Rothery and Michael Shanks doing voices of Heymdal and Thor.
                    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                      Alex Zahara:

Michael, (SG-1 Season 2 - 1969)

Warrick (SG-1 Season 7 - Space Race)

I think Zahara has at least one more SG-1 credit too...but I can't remember what it is. Can anyone else?
                      Nice catch, Melissa. Thanks for sharing. Alex Zahara also played one of the mutated villagers in Metamorphosis and the raven-like "spirit" in Spirits. Although wearing a heavy make-up in both of the roles it's his eyes that give him away.

Egar (SG-1, Metamorphosis)

Xa'les (SG-1, Spirits)

15. Michael, aka "Da Hippie", (SG-1, 1969) - Warrick (SG-1, Space Race) - Xa'les (SG-1, Spirits) - Egar (SG-1, Metamorphosis) - Alex Zahara
                      Last edited by zuz; 09 August 2007, 01:03 PM.
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Oh, this is so cool! I have to show this to my sister, she loves to keep track of weird things like this! What could also be fun is a game like "save the actors from cancelled sci-fi TV shows, lol!"

I can think of a few.... but I'll start with:

Zenna Valk from "The Cure" who Jonas hits on.

Perna from "Poisoning the Well" who Carson hits on.

15. Michael, aka "Da Hippie", (SG-1, 1969) - Warrick (SG-1, Space Race) - Xa'les (SG-1, Spirits) - Egar (SG-1, Metamorphosis) - Alex Zahara
                        16. Zenna Valk (SG1 The Cure) - Perna (SGA Poisoning the Well) - Allison Hossack

Comment

A little piece of advice: Check www.imdb.com! It's really easy to spot recycling actors...

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                            A little piece of advice: Check www.imdb.com! It's really easy to spot recycling actors...
                            But then its not an excuse to rewatch loads of episodes...
                            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

E.G. Aaron Pearl
                              SG-1 S2 "1969" Young Lt. George S. Hammond
                              Spoiler:

SG-1 S8 "Lockdown" Major Kearney
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Megan Leitch

Stargate SG-1
                                Ke'ra/young Linea Past and Present

Stargate: Atlantis
                                Captain Helia The Return: Part 1

16. Zenna Valk (SG1 The Cure) - Perna (SGA Poisoning the Well) - Allison Hossack
                                17. Young Lt. George S. Hammond (SG-1 S2 "1969"). Major Kearney (SG-1 S8 Lockdown) E.G. Aaron Pearl
                                18. Ke'ra/young Linea (Stargate SG-1 Past and Present) Captain Helia (SGA The Return: Part 1) Megan Leitch

Last edited by Terrah; 08 August 2007, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X