Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean Cain to be in Smallville & Green Arrow returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dean Cain to be in Smallville & Green Arrow returns!

Finally he is in it!!

But apparently he'll be a billan!

kryptonsite.com
    I HATE SY-FY

What is a billian?

Comment

I think he means villain (V and B are right next to each other on the keyboard), Dean Cain is going to play some kind of evil doctor.
      http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Well I meant villian but I wrote Billain on purpose because thats what 'Hiro' said in "Heroes".

Anywaym for any of you guys and gals who know that comic books, Dean Cain will play the evil doctor Dr. Curtis Knox, but that is not his real name the actual character is called Vandal Savage, a doctor who has lived for thousands of years and is immortal!!

kryptonsite.com
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Having Dean Cain in the show, about damn time.

I have to admit, I hadn't heard anything about him being Vandal Savage. Not exactly sure how that would work in Smallville. That being said, just having him is great. It is just a shame that we did have to lose Chris Reeves as I would have enjoyed the opportunity to have all three men to have appeared on screen. I am looking forward to seeing him, but it just makes me wonder when or if we'll get Teri Hatcher.

sigpic

Comment

Mike Ausiello Got the scoop, I can't find it on TVguide.com though, it's sumwhere there!!

But Vandal Savage, thats pretty damn cool!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

nice
              sigpic

Comment

Well I know nothing of the comics, so the character he'll be playing is unknown to me, but having Dean Cain.....

I was a fan of Lois and Clark, and have always liked him as an actor.
                IMO always implied.

Comment

Ohhh the yummy Mr Cain's in it *thunked ded* I gotta keep my eyes peeled for that ep

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Having Dean Cain in the show, about damn time.
                    I couldn't agree more. It'll be great to see him on Smallville. I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun playing the bad guy.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That's certainly going to be odd seeing Dean Cain play a villain, I can't think of anything else he's been a villain in, though I have only seen him in Lois and Clark and Las Vegas.

And for any one not sure who Vandal Savage is, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandal_Savage , this pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the character.
                      http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

I've seen Cain in a few things and he's always been the hero. Should it be L&C or the low budget disaster movies he does, always the hero. However he seems to do a lot of low budget, straight to DVD stuff so it's possible he's done villains.

The fact i've not seen him as a villian is what makes him a bad guy in Smallville more appealing. Although i've not seen Vandal Savage outside the DCAU (voice by Phil Morris/SM's Martian Manhunter), I have come to like him. Although I can't exactly see this version of Savage being immortal or travelling through time (unless he's an alien) it should be interesting.

Now all we need is Teri Hatcher to make an appearance.
                        Last edited by SaberBlade; 19 August 2007, 12:45 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Don't forget the Jimmy 2 as well

But i sooooo can't wait to see Dean in Smallville...I'll watch that ep just for him

Comment

All right!!! Its about time. I used to love watching L&C & Vandal Savage is a great villain, I cant wait to see how that works out.

Comment

I was hoping Dean would play Bruce Wayne....or at least take Christopher Reeves place as a helper to Clark.....

But Dean has played the heavy with Denzel Washing in the movies and got
                              pretty good praise for his work.

Maybe Dean's character will turn to the good side later.
                              Last edited by dec55; 26 August 2007, 11:08 AM.
                              Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X