This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Stuff

Hey folkas! I mean Polkas! I mean Falkans. Doh! Just call ya'll Tuari already!
    I got S10 a coupel days ago. But problem: The only other one I have is S1. Sooo I have a fairly minimal idea of Vala and Cameron Not ot mention the ships (which I know a wee bit about) the new General. etc... so can anyone help me out a bit by explainign some of the characters their roles their relation etc... Like that one ship, that's the Prometheus Right?
    You shot that thing at me!
    I was already on an Alien Planet!
    We're all in this together!
    What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Prometheus got blown to bits in season 9.

Comment

Yup I'm lost.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/featur...e_primer.shtml

That'll help
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hey thanks!

EDIT:

it keeps telling me file not found.

Comment

Ah, sorry, it looks like they haven't had a chance to update it since they updated the website last year. Not sure where else you can go.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

*snif, snif* stuff happens. thanks for trying. Maybe they'll get it together soon.

Comment

Working...
              X