This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karen Allen Confirmed In Indy 4

This is good news because I've always liked Karen Allen in Raiders of the Lost Ark. She played a tough yet very feminine role who had great chemistry with Harrison Ford. Here is the inside scoop:

Allen Confirmed In Indy 4

Steven Spielberg, who is directing the upcoming fourth Indiana Jones movie, revealed that Karen Allen will reprise the role of Marion Ravenwood in the movie via a live video remote appearance at Comic-Con International in San Diego on July 26.

"It's great to be on the set of this next Indiana Jones," a beaming Allen said via video conference from Hawaii, where the movie is shooting. "Comic-Con is getting the first peek at us all together as a ... family."

Joining Spielberg and Allen were Harrison Ford in costume as Indy, Shia LaBeouf as Indy's sidekick and co-star Ray Winstone.

Spielberg said that the film has already completed 25 days of shooting. "This picture, I promise I'm making for you guys and girls," Spielberg said.

Ford added: "It's a great pleasure to be back with Steven in ... the sweaty, dirty clothes that Indy always wears ... and to be making a dynamite movie."

Ravenwood's character was first introduced in the original Indy film Raiders of the Lost Ark. The fourth Indiana Jones movie opens Memorial Day 2008.

And here is the link:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=3&id=42790

Sweet! She was always my favorite Indy girl.
    Have you ever remembered what life was like before you were born? That's how it will be like after you're dead.

Yup! I posted this in the Indy 4 thread a bit ago as well...

I'm really excited, too! She was my favorite Indy character, by far. You're dead-on about the chemistry - Marion was the only girl I could ever see Indy sticking with. (Cue the ubiquitous "which Indy girl?" fight )

I'm anxious to see how much of a role she'll have - will it just be a small scene, or will she at least have a fair amount of attention?
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I hope she'll be on more than as a cameo. She's my favorite Indy girl by far too.
      sigpic

Comment

This is great news.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X