This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaving GW

******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** ***********************
    Last edited by petemoretti; 30 July 2007, 02:24 AM.

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
    I'm leaving GW. Just before I go I have a couple of confessions to make.
    I've made at least 20+ clones to rate the threads accordingly
    (Terrible for Cam, Daniel, Daniel/Vala, Sam/Cam, Vala and once for SaGC threads
    Excellent for SaGC, RDA thunk thread and SJ shipper family), and I used 3 clones in Fun&Games section (Petemoretti, ccdsah, nihela)

Clones I use frequently
    petemoretti
    ccdsah
    nihela
    Other clones
    hasdcc
    petemoretti2

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused...
    Ok..I'm confused...I blame the lack of food for this BTW...but are you saying that you are all these people..and you're leaving GW?? Why are you going??
    Why did you feel the need to use clones?? To be honest, I'm not happy about you leaving....we may not always agree on the same stuff but i have enjoyed and appreciated your contributions to the threads...please reconsider!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hooray!!

Comment

:\

Comment

It's very childish to make clones just to rate threads more than once (if I understand correctly). But it's really no big deal...why are you telling us? You want forgiveness? You want people to say "no please don't leave just over that!" Maybe you'll come back under another clone anyway.....
          sigpic

Comment

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

pretty lame dude.

pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                Where do you get this stuff...?

ON TOPIC: Well, I can't say I like when people make clones just to rate threads... But why are you leaving?
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

and they're called alters, not clones. (as in alter egos)

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                    and they're called alters, not clones. (as in alter egos)
                    I would never do that. Besides, it would be impossible to alter my ego.

Comment

wow. Yet another of these "waaaaaaaaaa" I'm leaving threads.

Just go. No need for a song and dance about it.

Also, clones/alters, what ever you what to call them. Why oh why would anyone be sad enough to make one for the purpose of increasing a thread rating. Get a life dude!

(/rant)
                      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Whoever you are dont leave.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm leaving too...bored of Stargate

edit: also bored with perpetual fandom w**ks
                          Last edited by sueKay; 30 July 2007, 03:59 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*sigh*

Enough amateur dramatics. Either rejoin the community (which is something no one will hold against you) or just leave and be done with it.
                            I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

He'll be back. "How do I know this for certain" I hear you ask? Because petemoretti is actually a clone of me. True story.

Oh, and like my clone, i'm also leaving because people on the Internet don't like me.

Last edited by Anubis69; 30 July 2007, 08:00 AM. Reason: Punctuation is the tool of the devil.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                              X