Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That trailer looks cool, and I feel a lot more optimistic about Caprica now.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Groove View Post
      Yeah, I did say "backed up sources". Well, I would've expected it to be nearing airing to coincide with the new BSG season - look at Atlantis speeding alongside SG-1.

Read 'back-burner' as: it's not going to happen but if we say that, we'll get too much of an uproar.

Sci-fi have made so many bad calls with air dates and times and what to put on and what not to put on (resulting in the demise of SG-1 and a drop in BSG ratings), you'd think they've had learnt their lesson by now.
      10 Worst Series Finales

http://www.foxnews.com/slideshow/ent...nales?slide=10

The X-Files
      Roseanne
      QuantumLeap
      ThePrisoner
      Seinfeld
      LittleHouseonthePrairie
      GilligansIsland
      Felicity
      StElsewhere
      Battlestar Galactica

Battlestar Galactica: Aired: March 20, 2009 "Daybreak, Part 2."

Four seasons of high adventure on the high space seas led to Capricans' "discovering" a lightly-populated earth from a few hundred thousand years ago, and becoming the Missing Link? Okay, that almost makes sense. But then a major character announces "my work here is done" and vanishes, turning what had been a sci-fi show that mixed elements of any number of religious theosophies into a polemic for intelligent design with this "touched by an angel" cop-out. The dust is still settling on this finale, but for now -- it fits just fine here, thanks to the way it betrayed its own history. What the frak, indeed.

Source: Sci-Fi

Comment

Working...
      X