Season 6 on E4 at last!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 6 on E4 at last!!

Thats right Season 6 is coming to UK Freeview, starting on Sunday the 22nd at 2100 on E4!!

but why did we have to wait so long!!!? i only have freeview so i don't know if it has been on Digital Sky or Virgin, but as far as i know it hasnt. and also, season 5 had finished showing on E4 by this time last year, it sucks!!
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
    Thats right Season 6 is coming to UK Freeview, starting on Sunday the 22nd at 2100 on E4!!

but why did we have to wait so long!!!? i only have freeview so i don't know if it has been on Digital Sky or Virgin, but as far as i know it hasnt. and also, season 5 had finished showing on E4 by this time last year, it sucks!!
    I saw the intro yesterday. I have sky and still it did not come out. Why did it take so long?

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
      I saw the intro yesterday. I have sky and still it did not come out. Why did it take so long?
      i don;t know thats what i'm asking, it looks like a good season too with the formation of the justice league and stuff
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Yeh Ive seen it but I can't beleive it took so long!!

People who haven't seen it keep with it. People say it's one of the worst episodes but watch episode number 8, it's called "Static", The ending is genius!!! The way they introduce a new character!! Genius bit of TV!!

And it shapes up well for season 7!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

any idea when season 7 will be starting in the US?
          "Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance"

Proverbs 1:5

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikeoftulsa View Post
            any idea when season 7 will be starting in the US?
            Thursday 27th September.
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

we wont even have finished season 6 by then, so god knows when we'll get 7
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

Damn, that means I missed the first episode, okay I've already seen the entire season at least twice, but I still wanted to watch it on the TV.

Quick question, will Smallville even go into HD in this country???
                http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

hmm good question, seeing as channel 4 own the rights but dop not have an HD channel, i'd be willing to bet not any time soon. best bet would be to buy it on one of the HD format discs
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                    hmm good question, seeing as channel 4 own the rights but dop not have an HD channel, i'd be willing to bet not any time soon. best bet would be to buy it on one of the HD format discs
                    Yeah but that would mean buying a whole HD DVD player, or at least the HD DVD player add on for my Xbox 360. Either way I can't afford it, E4 should get off their arse and start broadcasting in HD.
                    http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                      Thursday 27th September.
                      I'm going to hate waiting that long.
                      "Let the wise listen and add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance"

-Mike

Comment

its only 5 weeks, in the uk we are only 5 eps into season 6, so dont complain *waves finger*
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

so the end of next month for smallville, anyone have any idea on when atlantis starts?

-Mike

Comment

GRR. you are mean, and totally off topic, this thread is about Smallville on E4 in the UK!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

i appologise. I did not want to start a new thread for a simple question. fyi, from what i read, atlantis will start around the same time as smallville in the states if you were curious.

and i love your sig. those are some of the best quotes.

-Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X