No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 30 - July 11-13, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last of my Shore Leave unpacking and putting away is done. I had to buy a new binder for my signed 8 x 10s. The old one gave up on me. So the con pics are now in their sections of the binder. I divided it by show. I also am going to a Scrappink event at my local scrapbooking store. The scrappink is an event that takes place the last weekend of September. It is to raise money for the fight against breast cancer. It has national sponsor is the Scrapbook ECT. magazine. Ten dollars of the crop fee goes directly to the fight against breast cancer. I am taking my shore leave 30 pictures to do scrapbook pages with during the 12 hour crop. So if anyone would like to find an event, just use your web browser and type in scrappink. That should get the offical site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirnell View Post
      Oh, that is fabulous! I was looking at a 6am bus that would get me into Baltimore area around 9am, which would give me plenty of time to get lost trying to locate the hotel. But if start time isn't officially until 2, I can leave significantly later, and the only thing I'll really be missing is time with friends.

Thanks!
      Happy Birthday
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kett1701 View Post
        Thank you.

I might have spoken too soon. I have to talk it over with my Staff, but I might be more involved this coming year than I had originally planned. I've literally had people begging me to remain - and there's only so much I can take!

Like I said, I still have to discuss this further with my Staff before I make any final decisions. I'll let you all know when it's all settled.

Kett
        Well, whatever decision you make, I'm sure it'll be a good one. And thanks to you and all of the staff and volunteers for a wonderful con once again.

Sorry it has taken so long (months literally...), but I've finally been able to upload some of the photos I took at Shore Leave 30. Hope you enjoy.

Click Here for Shore Leave 30 pictures...
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
          Well, whatever decision you make, I'm sure it'll be a good one. And thanks to you and all of the staff and volunteers for a wonderful con once again.

Sorry it has taken so long (months literally...), but I've finally been able to upload some of the photos I took at Shore Leave 30. Hope you enjoy.

Click Here for Shore Leave 30 pictures...
          Awwww....just think of it as a few weeks...and you'll feel a lot better about it all.

Comment

Working...
          X