X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 10th Anniversary Watch

Hi Everyone!

What a great forum! My name is Amy and I am the Customer Service Manager for Master Replicas. I wanted to extend a special offer to all GateWorld Forum Members. We have created a $50.00 off the Stargate Watch coupon just for you!

Haven't heard about the licensed Stargate SG-1 10th Anniversary Commemerative Watch? Check out it here:

http://masterreplicas.com/store/stargate/stargate/

To use your exlcusive coupon, just enter the code, STARGATE, on the order screen and you will receive your $50..00 off. It is that easy!

Here are some details about the watch. I will be available to answer any questions you might have. I look forward to talking with all of you.

On July 27, 1997 Stargate SG-1 made its television debut. Today, 10 years and over 200 episodes later, the Stargate SG-1 television series has earned the distinction of being the longest running science fiction series in U.S. television history, garnering both critical and popular acclaim as well as countless awards and nominations, including 9 Emmy nominations.

Master Replicas is proud to help celebrate this historic milestone with a limited edition Stargate SG-1 10th Anniversary Watch.

Master Replicas is proud to help commemorate (celebrate) this historic milestone with a limited edition Stargate SG-1 10th Anniversary Watch. Only 1,000 units of this exquisite watch have been produced. These watches were designed and produced to be given to the show’s cast and production crew for their momentous 10 years of quality entertainment. Only the remainder are being made available to the general public.

Unlock the Universe – and celebrate a part of sci-fi television history – with this Limited Edition Stargate SG-1 watch, featuring:

Citizen Japan Movement 2025
    Steel case body and brass gold and pnp plated top ring
    Water resistant to 3 atmospheres or 30 meters
    Stainless steel band
    Stargate themed bezel twists to reveal the watch’s crystal and Stargate logo inside

I hope to talk to you all soon!

Amy L. Blanchard
    Customer Care/Collectors Society Manager
    Master Replicas Inc.
    www.masterreplicas.com

Shot at 2007-07-17

Shot at 2007-07-17

Shot at 2007-07-17

Shot at 2007-07-17

Shot at 2007-07-17

Comment

Hi there!

Nice watch, but you should probably clear this with Darren before you start trying to sell via the forum.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
      X