This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape dedicated section

I think it's time that Farscape gets its own section on the forum. I requested this before when the forum was originally expanded but nothing came of it. With new episodes and new interest in it, a Farscape dedicated section would do quite well.

I would bet it would out do the Lost, Firefly and Smallville sections as far as # of posts and traffic.

If you agree, please make yourself known, and maybe just maybe Darren will listen.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Im all for it, as the regular thread is terribly cluttered. But, like you said I think it has been discussed before and Im not sure if the announcement of a web-series is enough to warrant a new forum. If it were, you'd think there would be a Sanctuary one as well.

Comment

I also think Farscape should have it's own forum section. Stargate and Farscape are very much connected, imo. Because of Claudia Black and Ben Browder who helped get 2 more seasons of SG-1, helping it to break records! Also the movies they are staring in shows more support. Many Scapers have come onto the Stargate world, and a lot of Stargate fans like myself have gone to watch Farscape. These two shows used to share Sci-fi Friday. Things were great back then.

So, I vote for a Farscape section!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I am all for us Farscape fans having our own section. I gave up on the Farscape appreciation thread along time ago because there is no way to expand on just one thread. This way we can start episode discussion threads, each character could get there own dedicated thread, a Peace Keeper Wars thread ...etc...

I also agree that a Farscape section would out do half of the existing sections in Alternate Universes.
        The USS Defiant Rocks!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

I'd love a Farscape section as well- having everything crammed into one thread will be a bit overbearing once there is new material out.

Comment

My Farscape Appreciation Thread has been around for quite some time now. There is a lot that has been discussed on it, ranging from all possible topics about Farscape. It can appear cluttered at times, so I'd be all for Farscape getting it's own section here on GW. I just hope my thread would be moved to become a part of that section.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I concur,
              Farscape dedicated space.
              It would bring me back to this forum.

Comment

I'll second this as well as I could then pick and chose what "spoilers" I see... (I'm on the last third of season 2, so i'd rather not know the outcome of any of the major arcs hence I avoid all Internet sources lol. I can't, and wouldn't, ask folk on the Farscape Appreciation thread to spoiler tag everything I haven't seen. That's just bad karma.)

ETA: *sobs* ... I'm never reading a Farscape thread again. Damn spoilers...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Yes, I vote for a Farscape section.
                  Let's start

Votes for Farscape Section:
                  1. the Fifth Race
                  2 .Briangate78
                  3. USS Defiant
                  4. Trek_Girl42
                  5. the fifth man
                  6. Johnquixote
                  7. Anubis69
                  8. SGMaryJune
                  Banner made by Stef

Comment

You skipped my yes vote. And I thought we were friends...

Comment

1. Randy_Watson
                      2. the Fifth Race
                      3. Briangate78
                      4. USS Defiant
                      5. Trek_Girl42
                      6. the fifth man
                      7. Johnquixote
                      8. Anubis69
                      9. SGMaryJune

Banner made by Stef

Comment

Count me in!
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Count me in as well!. Farscape is such a deep and wonderfully twisted show. Now with new programming on the way, it's time to give Farscape it's own section to let Moya fly. I already have some great idea's for new threads involving each character, I also love the idea of episode discussions (as mentioned above) where people that haven't seen the show won't accidently read something they didn't want to. And people that have seen it, can talk about it without having to use spoiler tags every time.

Comment

1. Randy_Watson
                            2. the Fifth Race
                            3. Briangate78
                            4. USS Defiant
                            5. Trek_Girl42
                            6. the fifth man
                            7. Johnquixote
                            8. Anubis69
                            9. SGMaryJune
                            10. McClance
                            11. Starbase

Comment

With this new announcement, Darren might consider a dedicated folder. With the show airing in syndication, I think it warrants one, but I've always understood why Darren has never created one.

I read the appreciation thread sometimes and it would be nice to be able to divide up the topics.

So yes count me in on voting for a dedicated folder.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                              X