Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson Interview?

Hi

Does anyone know why there is no Interview what so ever with Richard Dean Anderson? (Macgyver, Jack O'neill)

Where have you been looking I am sure we can point you at some.

Comment

I mean among the Gateworld interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Andygreece View Post
        I mean among the Gateworld interviews.
        RDA doesn't give many interviews and i'm sure if Darren and David could there would have by now.

Comment

RDA gives very, very few interviews, and almost never when he isn't actively working on the project. We're hoping to be able to get him eventually ... maybe while he's working on a future Stargate movie.

(Rick actually gave us the OK once in the past, but unfortunately it never materialized.)
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

On a related note. Why hasn't there been a GW interview with Corin Nemec?
            I was hoping for one in the batch done to celebrate the 200th episode.

Comment

Hi

Does anyone know why there is no Interview what so ever with Richard Dean Anderson? (Macgyver, Jack O'neill)
              RDA gave a very good interview on a local radio station here in the UK last year. I am sure you can find a transcript somewhere or the recording. I will have a look for you.
              sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                RDA gives very, very few interviews, and almost never when he isn't actively working on the project. We're hoping to be able to get him eventually ... maybe while he's working on a future Stargate movie.

(Rick actually gave us the OK once in the past, but unfortunately it never materialized.)
                You should have asked Sky to interview him at Avalon last year. I'm sure none of them would have minded...

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                  RDA gave a very good interview on a local radio station here in the UK last year. I am sure you can find a transcript somewhere or the recording. I will have a look for you.
                  What was that while he was here for Avalon? BIG greens if you can find this.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                    What was that while he was here for Avalon? BIG greens if you can find this.

Yes. I believe it was on a local Bristol radio station and was online at the time...try a google search. GWR? Radio maybe. I will look when I get home from work later. I think AT was with him as well.
                    sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Hi

Check out his webiste... there is a lot of great pictures, interviews, and notes from him to his fan on the site... here is a link... http://www.rdanderson.com/ Look under Archives and Updates

Comment

Working...
                      X