Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

MG = Martin Gero

And no, that isn't the actual episode title.

I just thought I'd start this because, despite it being nameless, JM has began dropping hints on it, so that it warrents its own thread:

Marty G. has taken his birthday festivities on the road - Vegas to be precise, where he reports he is 15 pages into his next script which still has no title, but does have Rodney driving Carter and Keller absolutely crazy.
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-12-2007.html

Also, some details about this was mentioned during the press tour. If someone can dig it out from this vid:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/06/29/st...tour-part-one/

...then all the better.
    Last edited by PG15; 12 July 2007, 03:52 PM.

Haha this sounds like a fun episode.

Yea I just watched the interviews again, they mention this script but it's nothing we don't already know. Just that it's gonna be a crazy McKay-Carter-Keller episode.
    Last edited by Xicer; 12 July 2007, 04:33 PM.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

should be fairly leet

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        MG = Martin Gero

And no, that isn't the actual episode title.

I just thought I'd start this because, despite it being nameless, JM has began dropping hints on it, so that it warrents its own thread:

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-12-2007.html

Also, some details about this was mentioned during the press tour. If someone can dig it out from this vid:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/06/29/st...tour-part-one/

...then all the better.
        Just something about Mckay with the ladies. It didn't give away any more than JM said.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

JM made reference in his latest blog entry to:

"Marty G. [...] taking a break from that troubled trio script to tackle" the script for the Joe F pitched idea.

I guess we can assume that the "troubled trio script" refers then to this episode... sooooo... any thoughts? Troubled trio? McKay, Carter and Keller perhaps?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            JM made reference in his latest blog entry to:

"Marty G. [...] taking a break from that troubled trio script to tackle" the script for the Joe F pitched idea.

I guess we can assume that the "troubled trio script" refers then to this episode... sooooo... any thoughts? Troubled trio? McKay, Carter and Keller perhaps?

Joe Mallozzi reported that Martin Gero was “15 pages into his next script which still has no title, but does have Rodney driving Carter and Keller absolutely crazy”
            Source: Joe Mallozzi’s blog (July 12 entry)

I can see why he'd be driving Carter crazy because he usually does but why Keller? Is Rodney sick?

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              Joe Mallozzi reported that Martin Gero was “15 pages into his next script which still has no title, but does have Rodney driving Carter and Keller absolutely crazy”
              Source: Joe Mallozzi’s blog (July 12 entry)

I can see why he'd be driving Carter crazy because he usually does but why Keller? Is Rodney sick?
              Or he gets into another situation like in ToR (God forbid. No repeat eps!).

I dunno.
              click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                Or he gets into another situation like in ToR (God forbid. No repeat eps!).

I dunno.
                Um when does Rodney not get on peoples nerves?
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  LOL! True true, but the fact that they point out Keller and Carter specifically is interesting.
                  click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                    LOL! True true, but the fact that they point out Keller and Carter specifically is interesting.
                    Very. Be interesting to see how this plays out.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Some updates from Joe:

while Marty G. is finding out that his little Three’s Company episode aint gonna be as little as he thought.
                      Along with a picture of the mock-up for one of the episode's sets, apparently:

Link

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...y-25-2007.html

Comment

Haha I wonder what that was supposed to be.

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

I'm wondering if Three's Company is now the title for this episode... or even a working title? I've asked on JM's blog... let's see if he answers...
                          sigpic

Comment

Good question! It would be funny if it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Not to me I love Rodney
                              I think he could be sick, maybe some "madness" or so. I am not sure if I should take the "crazy" so literally but it´s possible.
                              What I can 100% say that this is definitely McKay episode. Gero is the only one who can write for McKay in normal way, without making him a comic relief. He even doesn´t humiliate him, which is great imo.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                              X