Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    No I think you read it right, but it's not like anything actually happened between her and Ronon, not enough to think they've got something 'going on' anyway...
    Eh, I really don't think it was a date. That'd be weird. She just wanted to take a friend out for drinks, as far as I could tell.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
      Eh, I really don't think it was a date. That'd be weird. She just wanted to take a friend out for drinks, as far as I could tell.
      Oh come on, just listen to the way McKay says 'Oh you wanna go for a drink?' when he realised what she means, and then when she says 'you're not very good at this are you?'...blatantly implying more than friendly drink. Before that point she'd been giving him little look all through the ep and flirting, I was going to mention it here before they spelled it out at the end. Unfortunately my next thought was what the whiners are going to say, it won't be long before she's deemed a whore, slut etc etc...

Comment

Oh come on, just listen to the way McKay says 'Oh you wanna go for a drink?' when he realised what she means, and then when she says 'you're not very good at this are you?'...blatantly implying more than friendly drink. Before that point she'd been giving him little look all through the ep and flirting, I was going to mention it here before they spelled it out at the end. Unfortunately my next thought was what the whiners are going to say, it won't be long before she's deemed a whore, slut etc etc...
        but she is more into Ronon, and they got a lot closer then Mckay and her , so i am going for Keller/Ronon
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
          but she is more into Ronon, and they got a lot closer then Mckay and her , so i am going for Keller/Ronon
          Doesn't really work like that though does it? That being said, I couldn't really care less either way.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18
            I actually liked Keller in this episode.
            Yeah, me too. She's still a bit jumpy, but if I had to be trapped with either her or Rodney, I'd pick Keller for sure. Keller...or Todd. At least I'd get a few Wraith jokes out of Todd...just before he sucked me dry.

das
            sigpic

Comment

wasn't there supposed to be a not-so-subtle hint about Carter's love life? Did I miss it or was it cut?

Comment

Originally posted by geewillie86 View Post
                wasn't there supposed to be a not-so-subtle hint about Carter's love life? Did I miss it or was it cut?
                It was cut, but Joe Mallozzi has said that he will upload it after Trio has aired. It should appear on his blog any time soon.

Comment

It was cut, but Joe Mallozzi has said that he will upload it after Trio has aired. It should appear on his blog any time soon.
                  I'm looking forward to that!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

It was a nice episode but it was essentially filler material. Nothing changed or advanced, not even Keller and McKay which contradicts the already mentioned Ronon/Keller. They didn't even get to the settlement to talk to the people afterall.

Next week looks more promising.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                      I'm looking forward to that!
                      Don't hold your breath. He's got to review the script first.

Comment

Trio, a very boring episode, I had to fast forward through most of it.

However, Midway looks fantastic, maybe the best episode of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                          Don't hold your breath. He's got to review the script first.
                          If you mean how he "dissected" the scripts for Reunion and This Mortal Coil, then no, not in this case. He only does that for scripts he's written.

Comment

Working...
                          X