Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last four. We can estimate the other 16, and I'm pretty sure Harmony and Trio will come after Kindred. The last four episodes in the season I think are Harmony, Trio, the Shep-on-Earth story, and the season finale. The season finale obviously comes last, so really I'd like to know in which order the other three go in.
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Remember a looong time ago when Joe posted how Martin Gero and Martin Wood were conversing about using the gimbled set for "Stargate SG1: Contiuum" on an Atlantis episode?

Well...

Stages 1-3 (the puddle jumper, a section of new Midway set, the gimbled set for Trio, the Daedalus/Apollo bridge and its various corridors),
      http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-6-2007.html

There you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Remember a looong time ago when Joe posted how Martin Gero and Martin Wood were conversing about using the gimbled set for "Stargate SG1: Contiuum" on an Atlantis episode?

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-6-2007.html

There you have it.
        What do you mean by "gimbled?"
        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

I think it means it can move, basically; it's on some kind of platform that allows the whole set to tip, shake, etc.

Comment

Update!
            Marty G. promises to have Trio (formerly Full Tilt) done for next week after which he’ll no doubt sleep for three straight days.
            http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-15-2007.html
            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              I think it means it can move, basically; it's on some kind of platform that allows the whole set to tip, shake, etc.
              Ah. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                SDJ? Is that the same as the S/J shippers or something else?
                I'm not sure but I think that the SDJs are the Save Daniel Jackson people. I've heard that they believe that Carter's love life takes time away from Daniel. Therefore a few of them were really against Sam's love-life like the S/J ship. Thats what i've heard anyway...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                  I'm not sure but I think that the SDJs are the Save Daniel Jackson people. I've heard that they believe that Carter's love life takes time away from Daniel. Therefore a few of them were really against Sam's love-life like the S/J ship. Thats what i've heard anyway...
                  Ironic, as these last few years Daniel has been the one taking time away from anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                    I thought SDJ = Sam Does Jack

But as Mitch can attest too, my mind has been on the naughty side...

You naughty? Never!
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Like the new name can't wait to see the conflict in this one.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ah, I see. I'm not much of a SG1 fan, so most references to its fandom fly over my head

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Like the new name can't wait to see the conflict in this one.
                        Same here. I wonder what the plot will be? All we know is that McKay annoys Carter and Keller. Have we found out anything else about it?

Comment

I love the statement in bold, she makes the SDJ's sound like a race or tribe. They have a said ideology that is far beyond our understanding in it's irony as SGF put it.
                          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

According to David Hewlett's latest blog update:

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/c...ategory/14/35/

The next two Stargate Atlantis episodes "Harmony" & "Trio" are really McKay heavy
                            sigpic

Comment

from the 8/23 entry of JM's blog

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-23-2007.html

On the work front: shooting continues on the big team-up eppy, finished the polish on Harmony, almost finished my producer's cut of Kindred I as I await the completion of the Previously On sequence, an exhausted Martin completed his latest (and last) rewrite of Trio, read the first draft of Outcast, and watched the episode with the engagement scene (I have a feeling the fans will love it).

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                                I love the statement in bold, she makes the SDJ's sound like a race or tribe. They have a said ideology that is far beyond our understanding in it's irony as SGF put it.
                                This is ancient news, folks. It's like when you drive past a car wreck, the cop says 'move along, move along.' There are a handful of fans who might think that, but the SDJ campaign was designed to bring Daniel back to the show, and nothing more, despite what one or few whacko fans (not on this thread that I've seen) seem to think

Comment

Working...
                                X