Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    Not to me I love Rodney
    I think he could be sick, maybe some "madness" or so. I am not sure if I should take the "crazy" so literally but it´s possible.
    What I can 100% say that this is definitely McKay episode. Gero is the only one who can write for McKay in normal way, without making him a comic relief. He even doesn´t humiliate him, which is great imo.
    Oh same here I meant in the show. I really can't wait to see how he reacts to Carter.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Oh same here I meant in the show. I really can't wait to see how he reacts to Carter.
      This ep sounds awesome too. Heck, every S4 ep sounds cool. I can't wait for September 28!
      click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Heh heh. I totally missed the "troubled trio" and "Three's Company" references the first time around.

Comment

A little more info on the script:

To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what’s going on with Carter’s love life, you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off. Let the gang at SDJ begin their predictable hysterics…NOW!
          http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-2-2007.html
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
            SDJ? Is that the same as the S/J shippers or something else?

Hmm...I wonder what'll happen that brings up Carter's lovelife...

Comment

To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what’s going on with Carter’s love life, you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off. Let the gang at SDJ begin their predictable hysterics…NOW!

So is the title of the episode Trio?
              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                SDJ? Is that the same as the S/J shippers or something else?

Hmm...I wonder what'll happen that brings up Carter's lovelife...
                I thought SDJ = Sam Does Jack

But as Mitch can attest too, my mind has been on the naughty side...

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                So is the title of the episode Trio?
                Looks like it:

To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what’s going on with Carter’s love life, you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off. Let the gang at SDJ begin their predictable hysterics…NOW! The director’s
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                  I thought SDJ = Sam Does Jack

But as Mitch can attest too, my mind has been on the naughty side...

Looks like it:
                  LOL! And ITA, the ep's name is Trio. ANybody wanna go talk to the mods to change this thread title?

Comment

Hold your horses! I've asked Joe about it on his blog, so let's wait until at least this afternoon to see if that is actually the title or just some nickname.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Hold your horses! I've asked Joe about it on his blog, so let's wait until at least this afternoon to see if that is actually the title or just some nickname.
                      *pulls back on reins* Sure thing PG15!

Comment

Oops, looks like I misremembered. I'll have the answer to that question tomrrow, hopefully. Still, we get this today:

PG-15 writes: “...3. So, Martin Gero is doing "Harmony"? Wow, so he's writing his "Three's Company" episode, the JF-pitched story, AND Harmony? He's going to be busy.”

Answers: ...3. Martin was writing the Sheppard on Earth story but, having finished Trio (formerly Three’s Company), he will start on Harmony while Alan McCullough assumes writing duties on the JF-inspired eppy.
                        http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-3-2007.html

EDIT: Oh, and a little clarification on that Sam's love life remark:

Anonymous #2 writes: “You already said that you weren't going to deal with Sam's love life on atlantis.”

Answer: That’s right. We will not be dealing with Sam’s love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter.
                        Last edited by PG15; 03 August 2007, 03:45 PM.

Comment

It sounds like Trio is the name. We could call it that, until we get a change at least?
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't see why not.

Comment

So, what's the order for the last four episodes now?
                              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

^^ I'll take a stab at it and say Kindred I and II, then comes Trio and then Harmony? But the order in which the eps are written and filmed are not the same for when the way they will air on screen. So Harmony could show right before Midway, or Kindred II could be the seaon finale. Who knows...I think we have a few weeks to find out on that. Good question though, I would like to know.
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X