Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Lieutenant Colonel Ltcolshepjumper's Avatar

Default Re: The "Untitled MG Script" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread * Spoilers*

To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what’s going on with Carter’s love life, you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off. Let the gang at SDJ begin their predictable hysterics…NOW!

So is the title of the episode Trio?
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...
    http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=12118
    ... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Default Re: The "Untitled MG Script" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread * Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    SDJ? Is that the same as the S/J shippers or something else?

Hmm...I wonder what'll happen that brings up Carter's lovelife...
    I thought SDJ = Sam Does Jack

But as Mitch can attest too, my mind has been on the naughty side...

Quote Originally Posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
    So is the title of the episode Trio?
    Looks like it:

To all of you Sam fans dying for a hint of what’s going on with Carter’s love life, you’ll have to wait until Trio for a not-so-subtle tip-off. Let the gang at SDJ begin their predictable hysterics…NOW! The director’s

Quote Originally Posted by vaberella View Post

Looks like it:
    LOL! And ITA, the ep's name is Trio. ANybody wanna go talk to the mods to change this thread title?

General

Hold your horses! I've asked Joe about it on his blog, so let's wait until at least this afternoon to see if that is actually the title or just some nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by PG15 View Post
    Hold your horses! I've asked Joe about it on his blog, so let's wait until at least this afternoon to see if that is actually the title or just some nickname.
    *pulls back on reins* Sure thing PG15!

General

Oops, looks like I misremembered. I'll have the answer to that question tomrrow, hopefully. Still, we get this today:

PG-15 writes: “...3. So, Martin Gero is doing "Harmony"? Wow, so he's writing his "Three's Company" episode, the JF-pitched story, AND Harmony? He's going to be busy.”

Answers: ...3. Martin was writing the Sheppard on Earth story but, having finished Trio (formerly Three’s Company), he will start on Harmony while Alan McCullough assumes writing duties on the JF-inspired eppy.
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-3-2007.html

EDIT: Oh, and a little clarification on that Sam's love life remark:

Anonymous #2 writes: “You already said that you weren't going to deal with Sam's love life on atlantis.”

Answer: That’s right. We will not be dealing with Sam’s love life on Atlantis. However, a passing mention of her personal life during a candid moment is another matter.
    Last edited by PG15; August 3rd, 2007 at 04:45 PM.

It sounds like Trio is the name. We could call it that, until we get a change at least?

General

I don't see why not.

So, what's the order for the last four episodes now?
    [email protected]|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

^^ I'll take a stab at it and say Kindred I and II, then comes Trio and then Harmony? But the order in which the eps are written and filmed are not the same for when the way they will air on screen. So Harmony could show right before Midway, or Kindred II could be the seaon finale. Who knows...I think we have a few weeks to find out on that. Good question though, I would like to know.

Last four. We can estimate the other 16, and I'm pretty sure Harmony and Trio will come after Kindred. The last four episodes in the season I think are Harmony, Trio, the Shep-on-Earth story, and the season finale. The season finale obviously comes last, so really I'd like to know in which order the other three go in.

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

General

Remember a looong time ago when Joe posted how Martin Gero and Martin Wood were conversing about using the gimbled set for "Stargate SG1: Contiuum" on an Atlantis episode?

Well...

Stages 1-3 (the puddle jumper, a section of new Midway set, the gimbled set for Trio, the Daedalus/Apollo bridge and its various corridors),
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-6-2007.html

There you have it.

Remember a looong time ago when Joe posted how Martin Gero and Martin Wood were conversing about using the gimbled set for "Stargate SG1: Contiuum" on an Atlantis episode?

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...st-6-2007.html

There you have it.
    What do you mean by "gimbled?"

General

I think it means it can move, basically; it's on some kind of platform that allows the whole set to tip, shake, etc.

Update!
    Marty G. promises to have Trio (formerly Full Tilt) done for next week after which he’ll no doubt sleep for three straight days.
    http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...t-15-2007.html

I think it means it can move, basically; it's on some kind of platform that allows the whole set to tip, shake, etc.
    Ah. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by scifi_lemon View Post
    SDJ? Is that the same as the S/J shippers or something else?
    I'm not sure but I think that the SDJs are the Save Daniel Jackson people. I've heard that they believe that Carter's love life takes time away from Daniel. Therefore a few of them were really against Sam's love-life like the S/J ship. Thats what i've heard anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Amaunet View Post
    I'm not sure but I think that the SDJs are the Save Daniel Jackson people. I've heard that they believe that Carter's love life takes time away from Daniel. Therefore a few of them were really against Sam's love-life like the S/J ship. Thats what i've heard anyway...
    Ironic, as these last few years Daniel has been the one taking time away from anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by vaberella View Post

You naughty? Never!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Default Re: The Trio Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation Thread * Spoilers*

Like the new name can't wait to see the conflict in this one.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast