• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    He's got a point though...

Carter + Weir
    Carter + Teyla
    Carter + Keller

no way... the only one who deserves Carter is Janet as for Teyla, she and Weir would make a wonderful couple
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      no way... the only one who deserves Carter is Janet as for Teyla, she and Weir would make a wonderful couple
      What she said ^Carter belong with Janet and sometimes Vala can join in too

Comment

October 2005 my mom got married to a wonderful woman. My mom and I aren't exactly on the best terms but I have never seen her happier. So thank-you Canada for being such an openminded country, on the topic of same gender marriages anyways. I went to her wedding in fact I gave her away and I am so happy I got that chance.

When I was 11 my mom came out to me, though to be honest I kind of saw it coming she would keep watching Ellen and Will and Grace and not that that makes anyone gay (Not what Im saying!) But she just kept asking me how I felt about Same Gender relationships and the such.

Mom: Tomorrow night I'm going on a date.. with a woman.
        Me: That's good mom.

Though I can't say it's always been easy, said woman turned out to be the evil step mother from your nightmares but it ended and she dated some really great women, women who have so inspired who I am. I'm really proud of my mom for coming out (I should probably tell her that), her father really had a lot of problems with it. Most of my family accepts her but she can't really see that they do.

I wasn't always proud though, for a long, long time I couldn't talk about it. We moved to a city and I never told me new friends and I never invited them voer to my house. Though secrets have a way of coming out and one of my new 'cousins' told a group of my friends. I denied it to most but told a few the truth. I had a falling out with a large group of the friends that I hadn;t told and their decided revenge was to bully me and my bestfriend relentlessly. She was a tomboy and she is Bi but they didn't know that, I didn't even know then. It was bad to say the least, name-calling, rock throwing, but we got past it eventually. I can actually remember a time when I was too afraid to leave my house to go to the store for my mom. I half hated her for sending me, but she had no idea. I hate that their was a time when I walked around with my head hung in shame. Thankfully that has changed. I won't say if I'm gay, straight, or Bi Im only 17 things could go either way..
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

oh Becky!! never ever let anyone tell you whats right or wrong.. the answer is always in our hearts... i've never had to worry about homophobes and bashers, but then i've always had a "to be feared" reputation... people used to call me a freak, until one day i got tired and went raging Tigress on their asses... that was fun... now they just sort of stay clear... and if they forget, i only have to growl to remind them
          sigpic

Comment

I wish I could go all raging tigress. I'm more of a bottle it up for later kind of girl, I reall just tried hard to ignore it and to raise my head and just go about my daily business - they weren't worth my time. I do have regrets though, my friend and I didn't really talk about the bullying much. Until one day she was at my house but I was sick so she was done in the living room with my family (seriously best friends we practically lived at each others houses) and she told my mom about the bullying, my mom got really mad and went all take charge (All of those bullies got suspended from school for five days AND had to apologize to us) but later that night me and my friend talked and she was crying, I didn't care what they had done to me but what they had done to her made me so mad. I'd love to run into some of those people again, give them a piece of my mind. I live in my happy little world assuming several of them have died from drug overdoses, terrible eh
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

not really... i punched the last guy in the gut who tried to bully one of my gay guys.... told him that if i ever heard another complaint against him again, a bruise on his abdomin would be the last of his problems
              sigpic

Comment

Thats great! I mean.. terrible! ..
                -Libba Bray

Comment

that was three years ago
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow so you've had three years to get even worse
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

yep
                      sigpic

Comment

But we're on the same side right.. you wouldnt hurt me right?
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

'course not!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Louis_Vuitton View Post
                            But we're on the same side right.. you wouldnt hurt me right?
                            try running away if things might change Although with lilith runnig might not help...

Comment

running's for chumps i have nice little hoverboard ah, the joys of having an evil lab
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                try running away if things might change Although with lilith runnig might not help...
                                Must stay on her good side for safety.
                                -Libba Bray

Comment

Working...
                                X