Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Another country you can hide from Soul?
    Nah, but we do need a new legal principle to deal with him. An international, universally enforced restraining order.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Another country you can hide from Soul?
      Switzerland is neutral ground.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Notice to anyone wanting to chat...

If you see a tag below the thread which is wrong or offensive or doesn't fit, let Bagpuss know and she'll clean it out for you.
        She promised to monitor but we're here to assist.

Comment

? there's already the max number of tags on this one (25) so there's no risk of anyone adding anything anyway

Comment

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...me/2959898001/

of course it didn't work out: neither of them had the "rocket" :/

Comment

This is one of the reasons I prefer Sci Fi of the flavor Roddenberry originally had with the original Star Trek, rather than say, DS9 or other shows like "The Expanse". I would like to think we could leave our BS behind as we move into space, rather than bringing all that excess baggage with us.

Comment

Gosh, even space isn't safe from crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Gosh, even space isn't safe from crime.
                  a cautionary tale for future couples

"honey I just need a bit of space"

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                    a cautionary tale for future couples

"honey I just need a bit of space"
                    Oh, hell, that's already the equivalent of a starfleet red alert klaxon.

Comment

Recently a friend came out as non binary which is cool. In our language we don’t have gender pronouns (I think) which both makes it easier and less easy in conversations Easier because well, no change, and more difficult because it’s completely unobvious if one is being considerate. Or I’m overthinking.

Anyhow, it provoked some self reflection and I decided to stop embracing my closet and embrace my own rainbows too. So hi! I’m muffin and I’m pansexual considering how much time and attention I devote to my kitchenware, the pan jokes are borderline believable too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                        In our language we don’t have gender pronouns (I think) which both makes it easier and less easy in conversations
                        What language is that? Is it suomi?

I think I remember, vaguely, reading somewhere Finnish didn't have gender pronouns.

Anyhow, it provoked some self reflection and I decided to stop embracing my closet and embrace my own rainbows too. So hi! I’m muffin and I’m pansexual considering how much time and attention I devote to my kitchenware, the pan jokes are borderline believable too.
                        Hi Muffin! Welcome on the rainbow-train!

If kitchenware is an indication, then I think I know quite a few pansexuals...

Comment

Yep, Finnish it is. We are a gender neutral language!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            If kitchenware is an indication, then I think I know quite a few pansexuals...
                            Who cares? As long as it's good non-stick cookware.

Comment

Yep, Finnish it is. We are a gender neutral language!
                              Ha... I remembered.

Ah, also remember the good times I turned the language on my cellphone to suomi and nobody was able to mess with it.
                              My GPS used to be set to Swedish, until my dad borrowed it and I forgot to mention that little tidbit.

Sidenote: I don't speak Finnish, or understand it, even though I would love to learn it. Also don't speak Swedish, though I do understand some it.

Then again, I don't speak Latin, and only understand the basics, I am reading Harry Potter in Latin.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              Who cares? As long as it's good non-stick cookware.
                              I'm a big fan of non-sticking cause my food-preparing skills are... well, like my Finnish, non-existent.

Comment

I’m non-discriminatory in my cookware choices too. I live to eat, cooking is a joyful activity

Finnish is such a weird language. Great for when you want to confuse everyone and also great chance of nobody within hearing distance understanding anything. If you want to learn some phrases, I can teach you! I wish I knew Latin. Perhaps that will be my next project.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X