This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/3...rogeny469.html

The dark and massive ship above them had four engines. We can see a battery of four turrets.

On the left of the picture, they greyest ship doesn't seem to be an Aurora-class either.

That said, destroying a world that way... is BS.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
      I hope they get different modelers for the season 4's new ship because I really really REALLLY didnt like the aurora class ships design.
      Save for some minor things it's actually a nice design, unlike the prometheus, deadalus or most Star Trek ships for that matter. It doesn't have a lot of obvious weaknesses and seems to have good weapons placement.

But if you're refering to esthetics, I have to admit it's a bit too bulky and has a few strange design choices to be pretty.
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I like the Aurora design, granted its not as sleek as the Oniell, it looks very rugged (which it is). Its asymetrical layout is unusually appealing to me. Over all i'd say the ship is possibly one of my favorites. The Oniell had an advanced looks but looks like it could encounter problems but the Aurora classes look like its very reliable. (if you play command and conquer, i compare it to a mammoth tank)
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
          http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s3/3...rogeny469.html

The dark and massive ship above them had four engines. We can see a battery of four turrets.

On the left of the picture, they greyest ship doesn't seem to be an Aurora-class either.

That said, destroying a world that way... is BS.
          I see more than 3 difrend types or i need glasses

Comment

Working...
          X