This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis: Season III Official Companion

The Third Season Companion for Stargate Atlantis is now listed on both Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com with a release date of the 11th September 2007.

Last edited by TheWarrior; 03 July 2007, 12:24 PM.

The release date has been bumped back to Oct. 16th in the US and late Sept. for the UK.

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Bumped back AGAIN, to Nov. 13.

sigpic
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

It's finally going to be released this Tuesday, Nov. 13th!

sigpic
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Special SCB Announcement

It is my happy duty to tell you all that the campaign has made The Official Stargate Atlantis Season 3 Companion book, released today!!!!

This is the first time a fan campaign has been mentioned in the companion books, everyone should be incredibly proud!

I do not have my copy yet, but rest assured, scans will be added very soon to the SCB gallery!

Even better, our beloved Paul McGillion was the cast member chosen to write this season's introduction for the book!

Everyone celebrate! We couldn't have reached this milestone without you guys! If it wasn't official before, we certainly now are going down in history!

Keep fighting the good fight, we CAN get him back for season 5!!!!

sigpic
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I received my copy in the mail yesterday. Silly as it might seem, I have already pre-ordered the season 4 companion book. I enjoy these books. I just wish we could have a few color pictures but it's ok.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

^ Mine is on its way.....I'm trying to be patient. I've never bought one, but they auther contacted the SCB to include us (somehow) so I had to buy it, no matter how small the mention may be

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
              X