Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to have to split my storage page into two soon :-/. 110 Doctor Who Smilies and counting.

Cool cat people.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
      I'm going to have to split my storage page into two soon :-/. 110 Doctor Who Smilies and counting.
      110!

Gopher! Your page is missing one! The Dalek without the blinking "exterminate".

Comment

WOW! 110 Doctor Who Smilies!!!! Amazing! Good job by the way.
        sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

Whoa! He use to be there. I must have accidently "ctrl-x"-ed him instead of "ctrl-c"-ing him. Fixed.

Technically it is missing another one too, but I purposefully left it out because I didn't really like how it looked <_< >_> (the blinking TARDIS).
          If anyone wants to use it:
          http://gopher65.com/images/drwho/TARDIS-a.gif

Comment

Whoa! He use to be there. I must have accidently "ctrl-x"-ed him instead of "ctrl-c"-ing him. Fixed.

Technically it is missing another one too, but I purposefully left it out because I didn't really like how it looked <_< >_> (the blinking TARDIS).
            If anyone wants to use it:
            http://gopher65.com/images/drwho/TARDIS-a.gif
            Yeah, the blinking TARDIS one was a bit messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
              The Face of Boe! Awesome! Yes that is so awesome! Really really awesome!
              Thanks!

Spoiler for Blink:
              Spoiler:
              Oooo and a Stone Angel smiley that blinks back and forth between a Weeping Angel and a Toothy Angel (errr assuming you've seen Blink anyway).
              When you've seen Blink, make sure to post, cause I want to make a request from that ep.
              Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              Can't wait for Blink smilies. Such a fantastic eppy.
              Holy cow! Blink was AWESOME!!! I would probably make Angel smilies even if you all hadn't requested them! It still may be a while, though. I'm only slowly making my way through the request list... (yes... that's a new one)
              Originally posted by Uberdork7898 View Post
              WOW! 110 Doctor Who Smilies!!!! Amazing! Good job by the way.
              Seriously?? WOW indeed! And thanks, Uberdork! (Love your new name and current sig)
              Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Love the cats! Love the K9

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                  Holy cow! Blink was AWESOME!!! I would probably make Angel smilies even if you all hadn't requested them! It still may be a while, though. I'm only slowly making my way through the request list... (yes... that's a new one)
                  Awww, blushing Doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                    Love the cats! Love the K9
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                    Awww, blushing Doctor!
                    Hee... I made one for Martha too. I'll post it when I finish the weeping angels. Started working on them today!

sigpic

Comment

Fear not! Blink airs this Friday.

Wanna hear something funny? A little while after I saw the preview for Blink I happened across a Kenny Chesney video called... Don't Blink. Then I was listening to the radio and I heard (I forgot which song it was, but it wasn't Kenny Chesney's) "don't blink..." again... it's like... subliminal (sp?) messages or something...

Anyway... SO sorry for taking so long! New England... Atlanta... Dragon*Con... new computer... I suppose I don't need to go into details...

OK, I've got Cats... and a dog-like robot:

Spoiler:

Please tell me if the colors are off... my new laptop's screen is a bit different than what I'm used to.
                      Cat people! Awesome!

110! Great, Awesome, Brilliant work!

Comment

Thanks!

OooooK... THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL (well, some of you) BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Drumroll please.... *patuhpatuhpatuhpatuh*

For all you Doctor Who fans, the smiley more than one of you have requested! The smiley I couldn't make until actually seeing the episode it's in! The smiley (I'm having way too much fun with this) you've been waiting for for nearly a month! It's..... it's.... IT'S.......

Spoiler:
                        The Weeping Angel!

<-- this one's not animated

Are they OK?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

OooooK... THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL (well, some of you) BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Drumroll please.... *patuhpatuhpatuhpatuh*

For all you Doctor Who fans, the smiley more than one of you have requested! The smiley I couldn't make until actually seeing the episode it's in! The smiley (I'm having way too much fun with this) you've been waiting for for nearly a month! It's..... it's.... IT'S.......

Spoiler:
                          The Weeping Angel!

<-- this one's not animated

Are they OK?
                          OH MY MYN!!! I'm prolly gonna sound creepy saying this... but those things are hot! ... *hugs them* THEY ARE LOVE!!!!

Comment

gah!!! they're as scary as the originals!!! hehe... can scare the crap outta people with an emoticon now >D
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL! Thanks, gals! I asked this in the other thread... the blinking effect works, right? Should I change anything?

And also, as requested in the other thread... the 4th Doctor!

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Thanks, gals! I asked this in the other thread... the blinking effect works, right? Should I change anything?

And also, as requested in the other thread... the 4th Doctor!

Hehe, love that scarf.

Comment

Working...
                                X