X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
    *dies from laughter*

(also that is my new fave smiley of yours )
    Hee...

Thanks.
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Spiky-er haired Jack (requested):

And a new request:

sigpic

Comment

I wanted to use some of these smilies, but I didn't want to go hunting for the URL every time I wanted one, so I made a little page for myself to use. I figured that since I probably have enough bandwidth to spare for this sort of thing, I could just post it here for anyone not wanting to upload the images themselves to use. Just don't use more than 5 gigabytes or so of bandwidth per day, else I'll have to kill you well and good.

http://gopher65.com/images/drwho/drwhosmilies.html

EDIT: test /test
        Last edited by gopher65; 24 July 2007, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
          I wanted to use some of these smilies, but I didn't want to go hunting for the URL every time I wanted one, so I made a little page for myself to use. I figured that since I probably have enough bandwidth to spare for this sort of thing, I could just post it here for anyone not wanting to upload the images themselves to use. Just don't use more than 5 gigabytes or so of bandwidth per day, else I'll have to kill you well and good.

*tacklehugs Gopher* You. Are. Amazing. I figured I'd never be able to use them all as much as I like because my photobucket is pain to go through and find stuff.

This is like christmas!

And I'll try not to use 5GB a day. No promises though.

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
            [COLOR="DarkGreen"]

And a new request:

*hugs Jack Smiley* I lurves the Jack

Comment

This is soooo cool!! These smilies are great!

Comment

That's so cool! I wish I had something like that... I've got plenty of smilies I wish I could use on a regular basis... but don't want to bother searching through my photobucket account. How did you get that site? Can anyone do it?

BTW, thanks for crediting me.

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                This is soooo cool!! These smilies are great!
                Thanks!

(to save bandwidth on gopher's site I'll go back to using the ones on my PB account now )

sigpic

Comment

The animated TARDIS is 18kb, just to let ya know. Edit: And as you can see the little light on top isn't in the middle... Oh, and it doesn't look very good on anything but a white backround:

Spoiler:

It didn't really turn out how I wanted...
                  if you ever do get a request, what if you put the animated one against a transparent background. That way, whatever background color exists, the TARDIS should show up solid against that particular background color. I know in Photoshop, sometimes if I chose "transparent" to surround a specific object (or set background to be transparent or clear), that's how the graphic will come out. I'm not well versed in much Photoshop, but I discovered that detail out - accidentally.

Comment

Thanks, but there's a little problem with that... I don't have Photoshop... I use the Microsoft GIF Animator. If someone does want it, I'm sure I could figure out how to do it, though. Thanks anyway.

sigpic

Comment

I love the smiles, especially this one:

It rocks! You rock!
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

That's so cool! I wish I had something like that... I've got plenty of smilies I wish I could use on a regular basis... but don't want to bother searching through my photobucket account. How did you get that site? Can anyone do it?
                        BTW, thanks for crediting me.
                        Thanks!
                        (to save bandwidth on gopher's site I'll go back to using the ones on my PB account now )
                        Err, well, I bought an account at a webhoster which costs a few dollars a month, and then I bought a domain name (gopher65.com) which costs a few dollars a year. There are plenty of free hosts out there, like yahoo! Geocities, Bravenet, ummm Angelfire (etcetcetc, there are probably hundreds. And if Yahoo! has its own site, I'm sure Google and Microsoft do too). I didn't want a free account, because they really limit what you are allowed to do with them, and I wanted this one for hosting images for one of the guilds I'm in. Photobucket is one of the few hosts that allows you to place direct image links using their free accounts.

Then I just put everything in some tables. Easy.

Heh, and don't worry too much about my bandwidth. So far this hasn't even been a drop in the bucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
                          I love the smiles, especially this one:

It rocks! You rock!
                          Hee... thanks!

Err, well, I bought an account at a webhoster which costs a few dollars a month, and then I bought a domain name (gopher65.com) which costs a few dollars a year. There are plenty of free hosts out there, like yahoo! Geocities, Bravenet, ummm Angelfire (etcetcetc, there are probably hundreds. And if Yahoo! has its own site, I'm sure Google and Microsoft do too). I didn't want a free account, because they really limit what you are allowed to do with them, and I wanted this one for hosting images for one of the guilds I'm in. Photobucket is one of the few hosts that allows you to place direct image links using their free accounts.

Then I just put everything in some tables. Easy.

Heh, and don't worry too much about my bandwidth. So far this hasn't even been a drop in the bucket.
                          I see. I guess what I need to do is just clean up my Photobucket account.. get it organized better...

BTW, three new smilies:

The last one is sorta in honor of my 1,000th post.

sigpic

Comment

Hee... thanks!

I see. I guess what I need to do is just clean up my Photobucket account.. get it organized better...

BTW, three new smilies:

The last one is sorta in honor of my 1,000th post.
                            here's a tip for your PB myn... first make a sub album just for emoticons... then divide that sub album with more subalbums for all the different shows... and then, if you're al analy retentive as i am, for the characters who have an extensive gallery, make them another sub album... i.e.:emoticons>sg1>carter.... that way they are all nicely organised and easier to find... and then, this is just me, but you can upload the files in alphabetical order and then have your display settings from first to last uploaded... but then i'm OCD and very anal about numbers and things so i may go a little overboard with the organisation
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thay are organised a bit... the thing is, I have a smiley folder, a folder for each show, a folder for each character and all that, but it's getting so full that I'm losing folders!

I think I am going to organize them better soon, though.

sigpic

Comment

Thay are organised a bit... the thing is, I have a smiley folder, a folder for each show, a folder for each character and all that, but it's getting so full that I'm losing folders!
                                Yeah, that's why I made that page. I had big folders and I was just like "Ò_ó I'm never going to bother going to dig them out".

Comment

Working...
                                X