Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Premiere - 'Crusade' (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville Premiere - 'Crusade' (SPOILERS)

What did you think?

Beware of spoilers for the season premiere of Smallville!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Yes, definately SPOILERS!! ...

I suppose I liked it, but I must say it was not one of the best episodes.

I know, I know...Tom Welling is HOT! BUT that was a little too much BUTT!! LOL I pretty sure they didn't walk around naked on Krypton.

Lois was way wired!! Yes, I said wired...not weird!! LOL She's cute though!

Speaking of Lana...what's up with her??? The mark on her back?? Uhoh, can't wait to find out what that's about! Glad she found her a new man. Like that actor, too....he used to be on 'Days of Our Lives".

I also thought the part where Clark was wrestling with Kael'el (sp?) was a little lame. They didn't explain why his dad just suddenly woke up at that moment, maybe in another ep. I guess.?.

Oh yeah...fly da**it fly!!! The writers really need to drop that whole 'no fly' policy!!! I remember the first season was great cause you wondered what ability he would discover next...so they need to get busy with that again!

I'm a Smallville fan though! So I'm not too upset that this ep. was a little "off beat" IMO.

Comment

It's spelled Kal-el
      efficiency is nothing more than intelligent laziness

Comment

I missed it , was watching something else. Are they going to show it again soon?

Comment

i though it was a great ep... I wonder what the hell happened to Lana though! ...probably be followed up though....apparently the symbol she traced over was another kryptonian house symbol (my bro loves comics....oh and by house i mean like clark is from the house of El and has the symbol that superman eventually has on his chest).....It was cool that clark was flying n' all (nice effects!).....but woah! And i'm glad chole isn't really dead...she was a good character......and poor lex....

Comment

I thought it was pretty much a let down.

The best part was the Fortress Of Solitude. That was pretty cool.

But other than that, nothing to brag about.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Does anyone have any idea what happened to Lana??? I couldnt figure it out.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Seh went to Paris to study at some art school at the end of Season 3, and then in Season 4, she woke up in her apartment, and she had no idea she was there.

She also doesn't know where the tattoo on her back came from.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  Seh went to Paris to study at some art school at the end of Season 3, and then in Season 4, she woke up in her apartment, and she had no idea she was there.

She also doesn't know where the tattoo on her back came from.

TY I meant when she got hit with the light then woke up with the tattoo... I dont understand what happened there. Will she have some sort of power? Or will the tattoo be some sort of curse?

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                  MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Clarks naked ass, that's all I need, I love this show. :-D

The further the ratings go down the more ass they show, so I'm hoping by next year we will have a front shot.
                    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I have a thought about Lana. Jason said that thing she sketch was like a warrior. So my theory is that Lana was somehow infused with its powers and she will become.......................................................................... ......................................................... Wonder Woman!

Comment

Working...
                      X