Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA season 4 takes place after The Ark and Continuum?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA season 4 takes place after The Ark and Continuum?

I was just wondering about the timeline. As Carter is coming to Atlantis in season 4 the two SG-1 movies have to take place before that, right? Or will a whole year pass between 'Unending' & 'The Ark off Truth' (Carter stays one year in Atlantis and then goes back to fight the Ori)?
    If the movies take place before season 4 of SGA then it's going to be a bit weird because we're getting the movies in 2008 and season 4 starts this fall.
    sigpic

As far as I know Mallozzi once said, that the movies are not connected to the whole Stargate storyline, so it does not matter when or where the movies take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Alissa View Post
      As far as I know Mallozzi once said, that the movies are not connected to the whole Stargate storyline, so it does not matter when or where the movies take place.
      Well, it has to be conencted to the storylin because we know that Carter will stay in Atlantis for at least a year. Just want to know if the movies pick up right after the SG-1 finale or after season 4 of Altantis.
      sigpic

Comment

I think it picks up right after Unending, because they are still trying to defeat the Ori in "The ark of truth".

Comment

Originally posted by Alissa View Post
          I think it picks up right after Unending, because they are still trying to defeat the Ori in "The ark of truth".
          Er, uh, Continuum (the non time-travel one) is the follow-up to the Ori thread. Ark of Truth is the stand-alone time travel one in the ice. So one would think that Sam would be off with SG1 dealing with the Ori, rather than hanging around in the Pegasus galaxy....

Comment

^I think you got that backwards buddy. The Ark of Truth
            Spoiler:
            is the thing that's going to brainwash the Ori followers into not killing us

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Er, uh, Continuum (the non time-travel one) is the follow-up to the Ori thread. Ark of Truth is the stand-alone time travel one in the ice. So one would think that Sam would be off with SG1 dealing with the Ori, rather than hanging around in the Pegasus galaxy....
              Dude you're a bit confused

http://www.gateworld.net/movies/02.shtml

http://www.gateworld.net/movies/03.shtml

You got the two movies mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                Sorry prion you've got it backwards. And yes they take place before season 4 and it follows the SG-1 storyline but seperate from SGA. It was orriginally intended to release in the fall along with season 4 but fox decided differently. SO don't be confused just look at them as seperate.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well Ark of Truth should happen time wise right after "Unending" Continuum is a stand alone movie, can happen whenever. Also its a time travel episode so....... that should speak for itself.

I think we are a bit confused..

Ark of Truth is about the Ori story Arc

and

Continuum is about time travel and a stand alone movie.

Hmmm wonder what the third movie will be about? I am hoping something related to The Asgard Legacy!
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 10 = Season 3 SGA
                    ->
                    Ark of Truth
                    ->
                    Season 4 SGA

Continuum is a separate story and it's not related to this timeline because of that "time travel" thing
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Well Ark of Truth should happen time wise right after "Unending" Continuum is a stand alone movie, can happen whenever. Also its a time travel episode so....... that should speak for itself.

I think we are a bit confused..

Ark of Truth is about the Ori story Arc

and

Continuum is about time travel and a stand alone movie.

Hmmm wonder what the third movie will be about? I am hoping something related to The Asgard Legacy!
                      Agreed, as to the third movie either that or an Ascen story. Perhaps the story that was scrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Agreed, as to the third movie either that or an Ascen story. Perhaps the story that was scrapped.
                        I'd like to see something more with the Ancients. I wonder if they'll end up interfereing in the Ark of Truth because we have the San Grail. I know I'd be worried if I was them

An Asgard story would be awesome as well. I was a bit upset at how they totally downplayed the Asgard suicide
                        click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                          I'd like to see something more with the Ancients. I wonder if they'll end up interfereing in the Ark of Truth because we have the San Grail. I know I'd be worried if I was them
                          Well
                          Spoiler:
                          You do know that Sarah Strange (Morgan La Fay) will be in Ark so it's highly possible since Morena Baccrain (Adria) will also be there.

An Asgard story would be awesome as well. I was a bit upset at how they totally downplayed the Asgard suicide
                          Well I think it was quite fitting and I doubt they will bring them back. What about the Ascen, would you like that plot revisited?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            Well I think it was quite fitting and I doubt they will bring them back. What about the Ascen, would you like that plot revisited?
                            Those are the people from 2010 right? It'd be interesting to see more of them. Didn't they have a mini empire in the galaxy? With all of the tech we have now I wonder what a space battle would be like against them.
                            click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_lemon View Post
                              Those are the people from 2010 right? It'd be interesting to see more of them. Didn't they have a mini empire in the galaxy? With all of the tech we have now I wonder what a space battle would be like against them.
                              Yup and 2001. I forget who it was now but one of the writers wanted to do another ep but it got scrapped.

Comment

Working...
                              X