X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have some Stargate Build Plans?

Hey guys

Im planning on building a stargate scenario at the local paintball park where I work, and bar looking at high res images of stargates from the show I have found little in the way of possible build plans for one.

I was just wondering if anyone here has the possible build plans for one to be made from wood?

Cheers for any help.

Necro

You should watch some of the 'behind the scenes'

Comment

At StargateWorlds.com they have this "Web Kit" with some images and stuff. There is also hi-res Stargate FRONT blueprint (this one seen at the background of the site).

Web Kit Here

Unfortunately they don't have any back site which is very diffrent (although they seem to forget about that in Pegasus Gate GC models)
      sigpic
      There's a hole in the sky trough which things can fly.

Comment

its just a big circle! i'm helping a friend to build a 7-8ft high stargate for his girlfriend, and we're just going to make a big circle out of MDF and paint it.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Import an accurate looking 3D model and then convert the planes to pieces and measure them, saw them out and stick them together.

Alternatively if you have a CNC you can just convert it to Autocad format and let the machine do all the work.

Comment

If you were to build that, I would fly from Australia to wherever you are inorder to play on that!
            it would be on like Donkey Kong!

Comment

I made a life-sized stargate. You can too.
              There is a video of how-to on my website. 10 steps.
              http://www.weshuffor.com/43/index.html

Enjoy

Comment

Working...
              X