This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chatter Thread

This is a protected thread for the members of the Sam/Jack shippers' thread to congregate and chat about things that aren't about stargate or Sam and Jack. This is not a place to give Sam/Jack shippers a piece of your mind about ship. It's a place where we can chat about the weather, life, and whatnot without detracting from the topical discussions in the ship thread.
    Last edited by auralan; 19 March 2005, 01:39 PM.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Hey there!

Thought I'd be the second person to drop in here!!!
    I like the OT chatter - It's part and parcel of being in the Ship Family!

I like talking about birthdays and dog and cats and school and headaches and stuff.

But alas...Some people in our family don't.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

LOL...well this may definitely cut down on alot of stuff now that Sue Kay is over here
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*lounges back in chair with big froufrou drink in one hand and piece of Tasha's brithday cake in the other*
        hmmm, nice!
        *grabs SueKay in big hug* Sweetie, it's not that we don't like chatting, we do! (as the IM chat room people can testify!), it's just that we can't keep going so off topic without driving the mods crazy

*hands SueKay a big piece of cake and snuggles her dog*
        I know Tasha won't mind if we share

Comment

I'm not the only one that posts off topic.

This is my opinion.

Goodnight.
          sigpic

Comment

Wow! This is just what critter ordered. A chat room but in slow motion, thankfully. I just can't keep up with you all in the Other room.

My first thought for this chat is that we can bring the Dummy Club over...I know bad idea but it really is what I thought. REALLY!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

This is my opinion.

Goodnight.
              No you are definitely NOT the ONLY one...just one of many. All of us are guilty but it is fun FCOL! We love you sueKay.
              (((((((sueKay)))))))
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                No you are definitely NOT the ONLY one...just one of many. All of us are guilty but it is fun FCOL! We love you sueKay.
                (((((((sueKay)))))))
                *sniffles*

((((((critter)))))))
                ((((((kiwigater))))))

Thankyou!

I was feeling awfully singled out there, and a certain family member (no names or surmising who please) was being particularly snippy to all us OTers.

I make a lot of contributions to the Sam Jack topic. Look at my previous posts if you don't believe me.

Part of what makes our thread so great is the fact that we CAN (used to) diverge OT, but that we still kept up with the ship chatter.

Without OT, our family wouldn't be the same.

I joined at the beginning of thread eight, and even during that testing time, there was OT posts and fun. I wouldn't of stayed long if there wasn't.
                sigpic

Comment

This is my opinion.

Goodnight.
                  Of COURSE you're not! *freely admits to wandering off-topic* Which is precisely why we have this luxurious new home

Comment

Sue Kay, perhaps the problem is when you and Mishy Mo use the Shipper Thread as a chat room. Last night was full of mainly the two of you chatting. Now you have this sparkling new thread to play with.
                    sigpic

Comment

We've all gone off topic at various points in time. Now we have a place to do it guilt-free.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

What.....are you saying you didn't like My Lesson in migraine threapy last night

((((((((suekay)))))))) we all do it and so you CAN NOT feel bad.........and since I have I have the highest post count Blame me the most OKAY!!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hello My buddies Whatsup on the off topic ?!!!

...Anyway ..I'm getting a recordable DVD player this Christmas so that I can have all episodes I tape in extra good quality ....and I'm not talking about SG1 ..because we are off topic ..so I'm very happy CUZ then I 'll be able to make all my holiday video tapeS on DVD's and worth watching. I can't wait to watch all sci-fi shows on recordable DVD's ..it will be great .

Off topic chat closed for now

Be back in a mo...need to find something else to talk about!!!!!Hummmmm

Oh yeah ..Auralan ..when is your birthday in May??!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            LOL...well this may definitely cut down on alot of stuff now that Sue Kay is over here

LOL ...we love you Suekay.(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Suekay)))))))))))))))))))
                            and you can now talk about your little ..doggies ..or were they cats???!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Sue Kay, perhaps the problem is when you and Mishy Mo use the Shipper Thread as a chat room. Last night was full of mainly the two of you chatting. Now you have this sparkling new thread to play with.
                              Sorry.

Mishy's my best friend and although we do talk a lot here, I responded to other peoples posts too.
                              We do talk about Stargate at school, but our friends don't appreciate it. We used to IM each other, but my Yahoo thingy no longer works.

I'd like to point out that I got snapped at in the Ship thread, and I am majorly annoyed at that fact. I got singled out (not by anyone here btw) and I not exactly in a good mood. I even deleted the post, and I felt like going back and deleting all of my posts.

I may still do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X