This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the SG1 cast and crew:

This is my first post here, but I felt compelled this evening to write and say thank you to those that have been involved with the show in the event you look at these forums.

Over the last ten years I have enjoyed your show, and seeing you grow as actors. The characters that you have poured your sweat into have grown into icons that will never be forgotten. Friday night will not be the same for my family and circle of friends, for your show brought us together to barbecue and watch the show, then have great discussions about the relationships between the characters, races, and the technology. It was great fun.

I know that all shows inevitably come to an end, but I implore the Scifi channel to not further destroy Scifi Fridays. Long live Atlantis.

I would definitely like to extend my sincerest thanks to all those involved in the making of SG-1, past and present. Without all of you, we never would have been blessed with this great show.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly. The evolution of the characters, the stories, just the whole show in general.

I'm sad that it is over but look forward to the future.

Thank you!

Comment

Thank you so much for ten amazing seasons. I can't tell you how sad I am to see this show end. I will continue to support Stargate in any way possible, so I second "long live Atlantis!"

Comment

thank you.

sally (((sg1)))
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Indeed

Thanks for 10 great years, and I look forward to whatever the future may bring
            Under the Ice of Antarctica....
            O'Neill: I cant go on....
            Carter: You spent 7 Years on MacGyver and you cant figure this one out. We got belt buckles, and shoelaces and a piece of gum build me a Nuclear reactor for crying out loud. You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimik but now your Mister MacUseless.

Comment

I concur

I'd like to thank you all

ten years of happy memories and a job well done considering your budget
              I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

great thread,

If any of the cast and crew of SG-1 read this stuff I'd like to tell you, you have made me happy and laugh even if I've been having a really bad day, thanks for all the entertainment.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them lurked around here every once in a while, when they're not too busy.

Supposing that is indeed the case, I, too, say thank you for such a wonderful adventure! The Stargate world is such an incredible thing, and I'm so glad for each and every one of you giving me, and every other Gater the opportunity to see it!

Comment

oh i think we should just also say one of the most known and traditional exits for all who were a part of Stargate

I'd just like to say

God Speed
                    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Indeed, thanks to everyone who has been involved in SG-1 for the last ten years for bringing such an excellent show to our screens, and I look forward to the movies!

Comment

Thanks for all the fun guys...I hope you have success in whatever you do in the future...Thanks for the memories....

Comment

I want add my thanks, these last 5 years have meant a great deal to me and is something I will never forget. So to the cast and crew of SG-1 I say thank you from the bottom of my heart, goodness I will miss you all. I wish you all luck with whatever you do in the future.

((((((((SG-1))))))))))))

GODSPEED!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Thank you for the marvelous run guys. SG1 was the best, but all things come to those who wait, and I'll be waiting for those DVD's.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Thanks to the cast and crew past and present for 10 years of wonderful programming. Your sweat and dedication will be remembered in scifi circles for millennia. Good luck to each and everyone of you in all your new endeavors.

GOD SPEED SG1.

Comment

Working...
                              X