This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have sworn I saw...

I could have sworn I saw some sort of WWDD bracelet on a website once, standing for "What Would Daniel Do?"... or maybe it was WWDJD... either way, I'm pretty darn sure I saw it. I would really like to get my hands on one of these, if they exist. Does anyone happen to know what site sells these?
    Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Nope. Haven't the foggiest. Never even knew these things existed until just now.

This kind of reminds me of some commercial, "What would Jesus drive?"

I think he would drive a hummer but... I could be wrong

But according to that one song, he bulit some guy's hot-rod.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

you'd have to define which season daniel. first season..talk to it. this season..shoot it. fifth season... sorry, daniel is not available right now, he is discovering great new knowledge which he will conveniently forget as soon as he returns. ask jonas instead.
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Haha... I suppose so. Nonetheless... I really want to get my hands on one of these, and I'm really angry that I didn't mark the site last time I saw it.
        Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

That would be nice if they really existed!! Maybe some reasearch is to be made....Anyway, the only thing that I know of that is even close to WWDD or WWDJD was WWJD (What would Jesus do) You might have just seen that..
          *In Memory of Martouf*

Comment

Yup... that's what it's based on, I think... but, seriously... I totally could have sworn I saw these for sale.

Comment

Working...
            X