X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
    lol thanks for the link.

I like how everyone's being taken back by it. It was just so unexpected. I was expecting an announcement for KotOR III.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
      27 bugs left to be finished and as most of the team are either just finishing or have finished School for the summer... you can see my point
      lol I was on the main site watching clips of the HK-Factory on Telos before. 'Be out when it's done' at the end of each clip.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

I cant wait to play through the droid Factory blowing those cheap imitations of my beloved HK-47 with extream prejudice...its sad really HK, T3 and Mandalore are realy the only characters I like and all of them where from the original... *excluding the Exile as he I play male so i say he is me*

but I would have to get KoTOR 2 working on my PC as for some reason ever since I reinstalled it.... it just wont work

I make a character, go to the into movie and as soon as the intro movie I get the black screen of death and the game crashes

KoTOR 1 works fine and dandy and they have basically the same specs (hell I can play fable on my PC just fine and that has higher requirements than K2)

hopefully one of the many bug fixes was this annoying glitch

Comment

Speaking of Fable, I wouldn't mind if Sonic RPG followed the same good/evil concept - with people running if the streets if you're evil.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
            Eh, Bioware needs to focus on finishing Mass Effect. I have 41 games on my wish list and Sonic isn't anywhere near it. I dont think I ever played a sonic game but I have heard the last one was horrible.
            Yes, they need to work on Mass Effect; why is that all the games I want don't come out in time to play over the summer. I don't see how sonic could make a good RPG. We got the new sonic for the 360, and I haven't been more disappointed in a game in a long time.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
              Yes, they need to work on Mass Effect; why is that all the games I want don't come out in time to play over the summer. I don't see how sonic could make a good RPG. We got the new sonic for the 360, and I haven't been more disappointed in a game in a long time.
              You're right, it was supposed to be rubbish. So if Bioware have the rights, it should be good.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X