This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c
    d00d, ya r0x0r id t8k a $i/\/\bio+3!!111!!!11 deyz l33t $hizit br000z!!!111!!!

Sorry, just had too!

What really pains me is that I understood what you just said.

Comment

Net speak is annoying and I've never found it to be cool, or kewl.

As for the original quesion...

No I wouldn't want to be implanted because I wouldn't want to share my body with some other being. Especially when he/she/it could take over at will and I'd be stuck in the background...

I really don't trust the tok'ra very much so I definately wouldn't want to sign up for them either.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

No.

There aren't enough hours in the day for doing all the things *I* want to do. Why would I want to timeshare? --And that's assuming the symbiote didn't think its affairs were more important than mine and just keep me suppressed.

Then there's the whole privacy issue. Imagine being questioned, critiqued, and advised on every thing you *think*.

Stargate SG-1 has more versions of Hell...
        Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

All Goa'uld please step into my hammer shaped doorway to be fixed.

Comment

Sacrificing total control of your person for increased speed, strength, endurance and intelligence?

**** yeah, who wouldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              Gotta say, bad grammar- especially when it's intentional- gets very tiring very fast. There's no excuse for being lazy. Do you really save THAT much time by leaving out a few letters or not proofing what you type? The way I look at it, if you can't be bothered to think about what you're typing, it can't be very important and I can't be bothered to read it.

However... For the sake of staying on topic I'll take a few extra minutes of time to actually look at and decipher the original message: Would I allow myself to become implanted by a goa'uld symbiote? No. I don't like the idea of not being in control of my own body. I wouldn't want to be a tok'ra, either. What good is a super long lifespan if you're going to outlive all your friends and family?
              Well said, I don't think I could have put it any better...I couldn't agree with you more on the topic.
              If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

I don't think I'd want a symbiote. I like the idea of me being in control of myself. Perhaps a Tok'ra because you can still control yourself and have great supreme knowledge

I'd perhaps maybe Ascend
                __

__

Comment

sorry its automatic 2 just write like this now if u have a prob ova it then suffer or learn cos im bringing out a slang buk soon so watch out 4 it
                  "We're exactly one zatgun short of actually having a zatgun" - Jack' o'neill

Comment

Yes I would take a symbiote...but only if it was a Tok'ra.

Also I didn't know what the thread was about until I actually read all of the posts. The teacher in me shudders!
                    sigpic

Comment

John
                      Zafrod

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar9
                        Also I didn't know what the thread was about until I actually read all of the posts. The teacher in me shudders!
                        *Tries desperately to think up a crude joke in response to that comment*

.... nah, I got nothing.

Comment

I would definitely not mind having a symbiote. I mean, look at the benefits that Teal'c and others reap. They have perfect health in every which way. If you get shot. No problem, just Kelno'reem and voila, back to normal. You get extended life since you age much slower, thanks to the symbiote, and its not like the symbiote controls you in anyway, since its in your guy and not your head. and when it matures, throw it out and get a new one
                          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

No, I'm just getting my body back in shape and I'm going to *share* it?
                            Nmom
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X