No announcement yet.

Prison Break: Wentworth Miller Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he did; which is odd in itself.

Comment

I would have to watch it again it would be odd if he didn't wear one though although they might not have had any at the time they got married since from what I could tell they got married fast after Michael and Linc were cleared
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misa_star21 View Post
        quick question: Since Michael & Sara were married, did they ever show him with a wedding ring? lol sorry, random thought
        I just watched the beginning, and some of the later scenes, and Michael didn't have a ring on, when I could see his hand. Most of the time he used his other hand, but I got a clear shot of it when he was negotiating on Sara's part and he didn't have one on. I didn't see one at any time during the ceremony, and the short reception, either. Sara, of course, wore one.
        sigpic

Comment

Did everyone hear the news?
          sigpic

Comment

I am so late to the party ( as usual ), but this is my new favorite show!! I was trying to get in 2-3 ep a night when I could but, I'm trying to slow down now that I'm into season 2, not just because I don't want to rush through, but I found myself getting high blood pressure from all the suspense!! It's nice to enjoy a Sarah Wayne Callies character, I just despised her character on the Walking Dead....I can thank DC's Legend's of Tomorrow, seeing Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell together in that peaked my interest.

Comment

Better late than never
              sigpic

Comment

Is anyone else excited for the new Prison Break?

sigpic

Comment

Seeing these two on The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow has definately got me interested in this...

Comment

They work well together it is odd to me to see them playing not brothers now
                    sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm through season 2. I have found myself frustrated and not as excited to watch season 3....it doesn't help that some things have been spoiled. (that's bound to happen with an older show) I guess I'd like to know if it's worth it to keep watching or should I just jump into the new season. Or, are there certain episodes I shouldn't miss??

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        Seeing these two on The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow has definately got me interested in this...
                        Seeing Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell on LoT was one of the reasons I started watching Prison Break. I started it about 2 weeks ago, I'm on episode 9 of season 2 and I love it so far.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                          Ok, I'm through season 2. I have found myself frustrated and not as excited to watch season 3....it doesn't help that some things have been spoiled. (that's bound to happen with an older show) I guess I'd like to know if it's worth it to keep watching or should I just jump into the new season. Or, are there certain episodes I shouldn't miss??
                          Honestly you'll be confused if you skip around. That is largely because of how serialized the show is.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Honestly you'll be confused if you skip around. That is largely because of how serialized the show is.
                            Thanks, I'll have to do a marathon some rainy day.

Comment

Working...
                            X