No announcement yet.

Michael Weatherly Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seasons 1 and 2 of NCIS and put season 3 on my b-day list.
    Spoiler:
    I like how at first Tony was the college frat-boy type and that after Kate's death he seemed to mature more and then with his newest girlfriend he seemed to finally have a maturity level that's on par with his actual age.

I didn't see the end of season4 coming at all but apparently my mom saw it coming and called it.

And even though I saw MW as Tony first when I saw him as Logan I fell for him hard (I have a friend who looks almost exactly like Logan). He does play both roles well although I think he does the brooding cyber-journalist a bit better than the wise-cracking federal agent.

Here's one of my fav. Logan pics;

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Hehe, that reminds me of the line in the ep I watched the other night.
      Someone important had asked him to something and he said something like "I'd have a better chance of hooking up with Jessica Alba"
      That is funny. What ep was that from? I thought they had gotten married but I could be wrong.

Season 4 ending
      Spoiler:
      From the quick look on Tony face at the end of the last ep, I am quite sure he knows who his finance's father is. I just knew something would come up to interfere with this relationship. What I want to know is if she knows what her father really does for a living? If not that revelation should make for some nice angsty moments.

I might just have to start me a PB account for MW.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
        I thought they had gotten married but I could be wrong.

I might just have to start me a PB account for MW.
        Welcome to the club! I just opened an MW file in mine this morning
        And JA and MW were engaged, but they waited and then broke up. I remember thinking she's WAY too young to be engaged, but if you think you've found your "one and only", then I guess age doesn't really matter. I just remember being 19 and stupid enough to think that I knew what I was doing He needs a nice, mature woman... like ME!

Comment

That is funny. What ep was that from? I thought they had gotten married but I could be wrong.
          Uh...I can't remember. I think it was the ep where Gibbs ends up in a coma but I might be wrong.

Comment

i don't think we've finished s4 out here... which season started with gibbs with the moustache? we don't get things in proper season order here *grumble grumble*

awww
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

The moustache was season 4

Gibbs: Before you go, I wanna show you something.
              Fornell: You got that moustache in a box, don't you?

Comment

thanks! so i've almost finished s4! it's been very good so far, by far my fave season
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Actually, it's weird not having Tony as the player type. He was good at that, the whole thing with Jeanne is odd. But I like Abby/McGee's relationship.

Comment

Oh my goodness, there's a Micheal Weatherly thread! Woo!!!!

I am in *heaven* with all these pictures. *sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Actually, it's weird not having Tony as the player type. He was good at that, the whole thing with Jeanne is odd. But I like Abby/McGee's relationship.

I love the Abby/McGee relationship. They would make such a neat couple. Tony has certainly grown more mature over the last season. It just makes him even sexier.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

So who thinks that Tony will bite the bullet and ask Jeanne to marry him?

Spoiler:
                          yes I know that in the Valentine's Day episode he said that he'd never ask her to marry him but one can hope.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I love the Abby/McGee relationship. They would make such a neat couple. Tony has certainly grown more mature over the last season. It just makes him even sexier.
                            I liked childish-Tony.
                            Tony: "Aw, Nick and Jessica broke up. I'm always the last one to hear about these things."
                            Gibbs: "DiNozzo, shut up."
                            Tony: "Shutting up, boss."

You never quite know what's going on with McGee & Abby. In one ep, Abby said he named everything in her bedroom in his book. I missed that the first time but was like WTF when I heard it again

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                              So who thinks that Tony will bite the bullet and ask Jeanne to marry him?

Spoiler:
                              yes I know that in the Valentine's Day episode he said that he'd never ask her to marry him but one can hope.
                              I don't think so, it's to soon. It would be strange...

Spoiler:
                              Furthermore he thought a very long time about living together, so he still has doubts.
                              sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                              Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Plus,

(S4 finale major spoiler)
                                Spoiler:
                                her father is La Grenouille so I think the director will have something to say about it when she finds out who Jeanne is

Comment

Working...
                                X