Michael Weatherly Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Weatherly Thunk Thread

Well, I couldn't find one already and I loved him in Dark Angel and he's fantastic in NCIS so I thought "what the hell" If it dies, it dies, but I love the guy so here ya go

Just in case you need any encouragment

And one more

Comment

oh this is so cool! my BFF is a total Tony fan, and she's moving back to town soon! long story short, we're throwing a party for her and using MW pics as the decorations. this thread is sooooo gonna come in handy!
      thanks!

now for a piccy. not total Tony, but i love the relationship between these two

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Hey rosey angel! I've gotta go out for a bit but when I come back I'll post some more pics for you seeing as they'll apparently be useful

Comment

Hey, ff! Always have adored MW Had an autographed pic of him on my wall for YEARS... only just took it down a couple months ago I don't have any pix of him on my PB to post but thought I'd stop in and say hey!

*pets pretty piccies*
          Rosey! I love the relationship between Tony and Gibbs too

Comment

thanks ff!

"what?"
            *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Hey, ff! Always have adored MW Had an autographed pic of him on my wall for YEARS... only just took it down a couple months ago I don't have any pix of him on my PB to post but thought I'd stop in and say hey!

*pets pretty piccies*
              Rosey! I love the relationship between Tony and Gibbs too
              You have a signed picture???? *is unbelievably jealous*
              Thanks for stopping by Neelan

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post

You're welcome

I have much bigger versions of most of these but it's against GW rules to post them. PM me if you'd like links to the huge ones

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Spoiler:

I have much bigger versions of most of these but it's against GW rules to post them. PM me if you'd like links to the huge ones
                You know you can use the smaller images to BE the links to the larger ones
                The code's [ url="url of the large pic"][img tags][/ url] without the spaces, of course

Comment

You know you can use the smaller images to BE the links to the larger ones
                  The code's [ url="url of the large pic"][img tags][/ url] without the spaces, of course
                  My brain can only cope with img tags But I'll give it a go...

Here you go! All clickable

Ah, the joys of imageshack. It does it for you That'll do for now

Comment

My brain can only cope with img tags But I'll give it a go...

Ah, the joys of imageshack. It does it for you That'll do for now
                    You cheated! PB does it for you, too, but the thumbnails they use are tiny so I like the homemade version better

Comment

You cheated! PB does it for you, too, but the thumbnails they use are tiny so I like the homemade version better

Also, I don't think PB lets you upload pics bigger than 1024x768 pixels, but imageshack doesn't seem to have a limit.

Comment

Also, I don't think PB lets you upload pics bigger than 1024x768 pixels, but imageshack doesn't seem to have a limit.
                        Yeah, but you have to put up with their pop ups... and I even have a pop up blocker... but it make the freakin' pages load so s-l-o-w-l-y
                        Eh! Either way. Have fun with your new thread, ff... I'll pop in from time to time and drool.

Comment

oh these are nice!
                          i love the one with the glasses *drool*

from my fave ep

"what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

I like that ep too. Especially when Gibbs smacks him over the head I just wanted to hug him.

Clickable presents

Comment

hey ff! I decided to come on over and get some MW pics (although I realized I have half of them ^-^). I'm a big Michael fan, I first saw him on 'NCIS' and then I got into 'Dark Angel' and fell for him. I guess I'm a sucker for scruff and humor.

My family calls when Gibbs hits someone on the head a 'Gibbs smack' and my sister and I get a kick out of seeing it on other shows.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                              X