Michael Weatherly Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    The Director already knows who she is. That's why Tony initially was dating her. She was Tony's in to see if he could gather information for the Director. Problem was that Tony actually fell in love with her. He was extremely hesitant to sleep with her, even asked the Director if it was okay to sleep with your target.

Bigger problem is that The Frog knows exactly who Tony is.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
      Spoiler:
      The Director already knows who she is. That's why Tony initially was dating her. She was Tony's in to see if he could gather information for the Director. Problem was that Tony actually fell in love with her. He was extremely hesitant to sleep with her, even asked the Director if it was okay to sleep with your target.

Bigger problem is that The Frog knows exactly who Tony is.
      I must have completely missed that plot line because I had no idea of that. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the whole of season 4 again now lol. Do you know which episode it was where you found that out?

It seems kind of weird that the director would ask Tony to do that though.

Comment

I think its season 4 episode 24 at the very end. There you see Jeannie greeting her father in french in the limosine...
        sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
        Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

I know Tony's met Jeanne's father, but I don't think that he knew that he was
          Spoiler:
          La Grenouille
          when he started dating Jeanne. I doubt the director would have asked Tony to date her to get info either, because she wouldn't have put him at risk like that.

Comment

As far as I understood it all correctly, no one knows that Jeannie is the daughter of the bad guy. The Director doesn't know, Tony didn't know beforehand, and I guess Jeannie doesn't know what her father does in his free time*g*... So basically no one knows but Tony (if he recognized the bad guy)...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
              I must have completely missed that plot line because I had no idea of that. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the whole of season 4 again now lol. Do you know which episode it was where you found that out?

It seems kind of weird that the director would ask Tony to do that though.
              It was early in the season, probably around or before Gibbs came back full time.
              sigpic

Comment

I'll check it out then But not until next week, I go on holiday on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
                  As far as I understood it all correctly, no one knows that Jeannie is the daughter of the bad guy. The Director doesn't know, Tony didn't know beforehand, and I guess Jeannie doesn't know what her father does in his free time*g*... So basically no one knows but Tony (if he recognized the bad guy)...
                  The Director knows. Tony's been on this case for a while. He gave up leading his own team because it would have sacrificed his mission with The Frog. When he brought Jeanne lunch, he called it Pasta de DiNardo. His cover is a film professor.

Spoiler:
                  When Jeanne found a house, she said it was close to both the University and Hospital - where they both work. When Tony stepped into the Limo and met her father, he called Tony "Professor DiNardo."

I think it's a secret to McGee and Ziva. Gibbs knows because he made the Director tell him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, I must've been asleep when I watched S4, I missed all of that.
                    I thought Tony gave up his own team because it meant he would have to move to Europe?
                    And isn't Bethesda hospital also a research facility? (I may be wrong) - maybe that's what Jeanne meant by a university. But again, I may be wrong.

EDIT: Ignore that bit about Bethesda.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                    Jeanne is a doctor at the fictitious Monroe University Hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      I thought Tony gave up his own team because it meant he would have to move to Europe?
                      That was another reason to not move.
                      sigpic

Comment

Great. Now I'm completely confused.
                        sigpic

Comment

Moi aussi

I'm gonna watch season 4 again when I have the chance. Can't wait for season 5 though! All my fave shows finished at the same time. CSI, CSI NY, NCIS, Stargate Atlantis, Bones...I'm having to watch reruns

Comment

It was a very confusing season.
                            sigpic

Comment

yay
                              i didn't know there was a thread for mw. then i saw the link in your sig firefly and had to click on it and you knew that! "you know you want to" *giggles*
                              loved him on dark angel, and love him on ncis too
                              many of my fav actors names are michael lol

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                                yay
                                i didn't know there was a thread for mw. then i saw the link in your sig firefly and had to click on it and you knew that! "you know you want to" *giggles*
                                loved him on dark angel, and love him on ncis too
                                many of my fav actors names are michael lol
                                Hehe. Welcome
                                I like a lot of Michaels too Michael W, Michael Shanks, Michael Trucco, Michael J. Fox...

Comment

Working...
                                X