Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Default Re: Michael Weatherly Thunk Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    *snurching* *resizing* I'm not gettin' in trouble for oversized pix in this thread!

Logan was so freakin' yummy... loved the scruff.

Don't know how much of NCIS I can stand... yet antother show that killed off Jessica Steen!
    BEST season ending episode ever though... year two, I think... the rooftop sniper... didn't see that coming at ALL!
    Jessica has a bad habit of doing that doesn't she. Maybe she is just not interested in having a regular or recurring role on a popular TV show.

The Season Two ender was just shocking. Loved how they dealt with it in Season three. Have you all seen the end of season 4? It wasn't want I was expecting. It should make for quite the intriquing Season 5.
    <a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Scarym1/DGEEKSIG-1.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...DGEEKSIG-1.jpg</a>
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

The end of season 4 was really something else and now I REALLY want to know what happens. But we have to wait for a very long time to get an answer to our questions.
    I wonder how Tony finds out who the father of his girlfriend is... Oh dear..
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...otdead_emh.jpg http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ojana/bild.jpg

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
    Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

*snurching* *resizing* I'm not gettin' in trouble for oversized pix in this thread!

Logan was so freakin' yummy... loved the scruff.

Don't know how much of NCIS I can stand... yet antother show that killed off Jessica Steen!
    BEST season ending episode ever though... year two, I think... the rooftop sniper... didn't see that coming at ALL!
    I have to admit, I didn't want to like Logan to start with because I loved Tony so much, but Michael plays them both so well I can't help but love them both

Unfortunately, I hadn't caught up to NCIS by the time they aired the season 2 finale and accidentally saw that exact scene during a channel hop
    The season 4 ending wasn't as action-packed as normal but I really enjoyed it.
    My favourite NCIS scene is the one with the sexual harrassment seminar at the beginning

Assistant Headmaster of Hogwarts Neelan_Liquor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarym1 View Post
    Jessica has a bad habit of doing that doesn't she. Maybe she is just not interested in having a regular or recurring role on a popular TV show.

The Season Two ender was just shocking. Loved how they dealt with it in Season three. Have you all seen the end of season 4? It wasn't want I was expecting. It should make for quite the intriquing Season 5.
    Well, I heard JS's reason why she was unable to continue as Dr. Weir (her decision) but I have no idea why she was okay with the NCIS "end" It was very fitting that her death had such an impact on Tony though, and I saw what he did at the end of the ep, but I didn't see anything after that. I did manage to see the Halloween ep! Guess I'll just have to convince my friend to buy ALL the NCIS seasons so I can borrow 'em.

As for MW in each role, I was excited that he had a show after DA, and fell in love with his portrayal of Tony the instant I saw it. He's such a completely different person than Logan, so no problem buying into it. He rocks... and I was glad to see him become so successful after his breakup with JA

Major General

Hehe, that reminds me of the line in the ep I watched the other night.
    Someone important had asked him to something and he said something like "I'd have a better chance of hooking up with Jessica Alba"

a universe where Ianto Jones and 10 are alive

I have seasons 1 and 2 of NCIS and put season 3 on my b-day list.
    Spoiler:
    I like how at first Tony was the college frat-boy type and that after Kate's death he seemed to mature more and then with his newest girlfriend he seemed to finally have a maturity level that's on par with his actual age.

I didn't see the end of season4 coming at all but apparently my mom saw it coming and called it.

And even though I saw MW as Tony first when I saw him as Logan I fell for him hard (I have a friend who looks almost exactly like Logan). He does play both roles well although I think he does the brooding cyber-journalist a bit better than the wise-cracking federal agent.

Here's one of my fav. Logan pics;

Quote Originally Posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Hehe, that reminds me of the line in the ep I watched the other night.
    Someone important had asked him to something and he said something like "I'd have a better chance of hooking up with Jessica Alba"
    That is funny. What ep was that from? I thought they had gotten married but I could be wrong.

Season 4 ending
    Spoiler:
    From the quick look on Tony face at the end of the last ep, I am quite sure he knows who his finance's father is. I just knew something would come up to interfere with this relationship. What I want to know is if she knows what her father really does for a living? If not that revelation should make for some nice angsty moments.

I might just have to start me a PB account for MW.
    <a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Scarym1/DGEEKSIG-1.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...DGEEKSIG-1.jpg</a>

Assistant Headmaster of Hogwarts Neelan_Liquor's Avatar

I thought they had gotten married but I could be wrong.

I might just have to start me a PB account for MW.
    Welcome to the club! I just opened an MW file in mine this morning
    And JA and MW were engaged, but they waited and then broke up. I remember thinking she's WAY too young to be engaged, but if you think you've found your "one and only", then I guess age doesn't really matter. I just remember being 19 and stupid enough to think that I knew what I was doing He needs a nice, mature woman... like ME!

Major General

That is funny. What ep was that from? I thought they had gotten married but I could be wrong.
    Uh...I can't remember. I think it was the ep where Gibbs ends up in a coma but I might be wrong.

i don't think we've finished s4 out here... which season started with gibbs with the moustache? we don't get things in proper season order here *grumble grumble*

awww
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Major General

The moustache was season 4

Gibbs: Before you go, I wanna show you something.
    Fornell: You got that moustache in a box, don't you?

thanks! so i've almost finished s4! it's been very good so far, by far my fave season
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Major General

Actually, it's weird not having Tony as the player type. He was good at that, the whole thing with Jeanne is odd. But I like Abby/McGee's relationship.

Oh my goodness, there's a Micheal Weatherly thread! Woo!!!!

I am in *heaven* with all these pictures. *sigh*

Major General

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Actually, it's weird not having Tony as the player type. He was good at that, the whole thing with Jeanne is odd. But I like Abby/McGee's relationship.

I love the Abby/McGee relationship. They would make such a neat couple. Tony has certainly grown more mature over the last season. It just makes him even sexier.

a universe where Ianto Jones and 10 are alive

So who thinks that Tony will bite the bullet and ask Jeanne to marry him?

Spoiler:
    yes I know that in the Valentine's Day episode he said that he'd never ask her to marry him but one can hope.

Major General

I love the Abby/McGee relationship. They would make such a neat couple. Tony has certainly grown more mature over the last season. It just makes him even sexier.
    I liked childish-Tony.
    Tony: "Aw, Nick and Jessica broke up. I'm always the last one to hear about these things."
    Gibbs: "DiNozzo, shut up."
    Tony: "Shutting up, boss."

You never quite know what's going on with McGee & Abby. In one ep, Abby said he named everything in her bedroom in his book. I missed that the first time but was like WTF when I heard it again

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    So who thinks that Tony will bite the bullet and ask Jeanne to marry him?

Spoiler:
    yes I know that in the Valentine's Day episode he said that he'd never ask her to marry him but one can hope.
    I don't think so, it's to soon. It would be strange...

Spoiler:
    Furthermore he thought a very long time about living together, so he still has doubts.
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...otdead_emh.jpg http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ojana/bild.jpg

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
    Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Major General

Plus,

(S4 finale major spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    her father is La Grenouille so I think the director will have something to say about it when she finds out who Jeanne is