This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DW Rant And Rave!!!

Does anyone want to buy a stupid deficiant sister??? Because she caused me to not tape Utopia properly.

It didnt tape!!! She turned the timer recorder off just so she could play the f***ing PS2!!! I am so f*&$ing annoyed!!! I really wanted to watch this weeks episode!!!

Going to hang myself now!!!

Last edited by Billz; 16 June 2007, 11:54 AM.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

BBC3 tomorrow, 8pm.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

oh dear......................ok after todays episode you should kill her.........you must.

But if you can't watch the bbc3 one tommorow please for your sake do not look at spoilers. resist them cos you will love this ep.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Ouch. I thought I had problems. I normally watch it in my room. On my own, with silence. Then, today, we had a chinese and though we'd watch Doctor Who while eating. Big mistake. I saw the ep, but missed half of the conversations and BIG explanations on it. Like the one with Utopia and the blinking spot thing so I still don't know about that. Grr Ill kill my brother.
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

wow.......the worse problem i had is that i had to put up with a small tv..........but i won't rub it in any more.

Comment

It was set to record on my telly in my room. Problem is, my sister is an ignorant little twerp. I set it to record because I work Saturdays untill 8:30pm.

So instead of getting one of the best episodes of this season, I ended up getting an hours worth of recorded static. (PS2 cancels out the timer record for some reason). She didnt put it back on BBC 1 after wards, she just left it on AV.

I cant watch it on BBC 3 or BBCi because the TV gets hogged on Sundays, meaning I dont get to watch anything hardly on Sundays.

Oh god, why couldnt I have been an only child?

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

ok mate here's what you do..........first...........beg and plead.............

second kill the twerp.........if you havn't done so all ready.............serriously what did you say to her?

Comment

I havnt said anything to her yet. But shes the only one whos been here all day so it must be her fault. Unless BBC1 decided to not work at exactly the same time that DW was on tonight.

Either way,
                This pretty much sums up how I feel after this happened,
                http://sg1.stargatecommunity.com/Med...emId=49093&p=0

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                  I havnt said anything to her yet. But shes the only one whos been here all day so it must be her fault. Unless BBC1 decided to not work at exactly the same time that DW was on tonight.

Either way,
                  This pretty much sums up how I feel after this happened,
                  http://sg1.stargatecommunity.com/Med...emId=49093&p=0
                  Well at least you still have your sense of humour.

Comment

Did any friends tape it? That may be how im going to be able to see 'Blink'...
                    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT
                    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

DW is one thing me and my mates dont have in comon. They are more Torchwood fans (Torchwood stank to high heaven).

I shouldnt be friends with them if they hate DW.

(Please, for the love of God, dont post spoilers for 'Utopia' in this thread.)

Comment

ARGH!!! I have a similar situation. Ten minutes from the end of The Sound of Drums and the Frakking thunder storm prevents me from getting a TV signal!!!

Comment

My dad, my brother and my dog kept making noises when I was watching The Sound of Drums...
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I missed a bit because I had to run through to the kitchen to dish my dinner out before it became a lump of charcoal.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                              I missed a bit because I had to run through to the kitchen to dish my dinner out before it became a lump of charcoal.
                              Heh, if I were you I'd rather starve for an hour than miss a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X