Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khentkawes View Post
    And of course, everyone wants a Furling movie. It's bound to happen sooner or later, don't you think?
    Nope :|

Comment

Wouldn't mind the Re'tu or the aliens from another galaxy in foothold.

That would be pretty cool to see.
      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I would like to see the stargate go public in another universe or time-line, I always liked those episodes. I would also like to meet the furlings (that would be cool).
        Company of Thieves

Daniel: You might want to prepare to return fire.

Marks: For the record, Im always prepared. I just have to push this button.

Comment

Originally posted by Asuran View Post
          I would like to see the stargate go public in another universe or time-line, I always liked those episodes. I would also like to meet the furlings (that would be cool).
          AAAAAAAAA!!! I was just gonna type that I wanted to see the Furlings before I opened this thread! How freaky is that. You read my mind.
          YAY! More Furlings! Otherwise all the waiting would be sooo anticlimactic
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Ten thousands years in the future. That would be cool Terran space armada against some very nasty aliens. Heavy visual effects, space battles

then last ten minutes will be milions years after and we will see humans from Earth evolving to a pure energy and ascending. Leaving the younger races in the Milky Way (something like Deconstruction of fallen star, Babylon 5)
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Roland Emmerich as director;-) I loved the movie and the story.
              sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
              Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

the rest The Trust

Lucian Alliance

The retun of Anubis
                ( The Furlings)

evil Jaffa
                sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

I would like to see a film where Mitchell finally comes to terms with his bed wetting issues. J/K

I think we need to run into the Ashen one more time.
                  Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

1. An Aschen attack with a response from the new uber Odyssey
                    2. Furlings please

Comment

I'd like to see the Sam and Jack will they/won't they storyline wrapped up in a 3rd movie. O'Neill retires from the Air Force (for good) so he can be with Sam. Sounds kind of sappy, but I think it's a great part of the storyline that needs to be resolved.

I'd also like to see the 3rd movie revolve around telling the general public of the Stargate's existence and the public reaction. It would be an interesting storyline because of how the Stargate's existence has impacted other planets in the show.

Comment

i would love to revist the harsis as i don't really know what has happened to
                        him and also the furlings please !!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

who do you think should write the 3rd movie, obviously we have brad's ark of truth and robert's continuum, i cant decide whether i want it to be a mallozzi/mullie story or a peter deluise one, maybe all 3 should write and deluise should direct!
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

call me crazy, but I'd like to see exactly where the replicators in the MW galaxy went after they left Resse's planet, and what they might be doing in some other part of the non-MW, non-Pegasus galaxy. The more buggy ones that didn't have the time-dilation field to super-evolve into first through sixth.

Also, I'd like to see more about Keb and the early Oma chronicles. But that's me.

Comment

that could be cool, because the dakara weapon only wiped out MW replicators, so they could have gone to other galaxies, out of range of reeses homing beacon.
                              anything about the ascended would be cool, but early oma chronicles would not be very SG-1ish
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

I would like the third film to have a Zero Hour format. Counting down to the existence of the Stargate being revealed to the general public, all the world's governments already know but are just keeping it schtum to reveal it all to everyone at the same time.
                                During this countdown, SG-1 are on some sort of uber-mission which involves them crossing paths with any remaining Ori forces in the galaxy (if there are any after Ark of Truth), Lucian Alliance, Ba`al, Free Jaffa Nation, maybe even the Tok'ra.
                                A real tapestry story which looks like a series of randomly coinciding events, controversial/unpopular decisions, and rivalry between races but at the end everything becomes clear and they realise that *insert name here* has been manipulating everyone from the beginning.
                                End of the film, everything has been *mostly* resolved and SG-1 face the world's press as the public faces of the Stargate program.

THE END

...Either that or something involving lots of space battles and ground warfare and preferrably AT naked (but thats never going to happen )

Comment

Working...
                                X