Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
    I still side with the idea of a mirror universe movie. It'd definately be more action packed than normal.
    Yeah, that'd be interesting, but since we don't have Stargate SG-1 anymore, I'd rather the movies continue the events in our own reality's Milky Way.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

A 2 Hour Epic SG-1 & Atlantis Crossover.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
        Please God no, I hate politics in my favourite shows, sorry but I have to disagree with you there
        i'm sure they could come up with a way to make it cool, like hayes is goa'ulded up or his running mate or his rival, loads of NID stuff, i think it would be cool
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

I had an idea that they could make a movie involving an archeological dig at the planet Heliopolis. Since there are now ships like the Odyssey there should not be any particular reason why an expedition team cannot go there any continue the work of Earnest Littlefield. I also had the idea that Sarah Gardner. This idea may sound rather boring, but the episode "The First Ones" also deals with archeology and the ptbs were able to make it interesting.
          "Time Travel: it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts"-Ron Stoppable- Kim Possible

Comment

Originally posted by MacgyverFan View Post
            I'd like to see the Sam and Jack will they/won't they storyline wrapped up in a 3rd movie. O'Neill retires from the Air Force (for good) so he can be with Sam. Sounds kind of sappy, but I think it's a great part of the storyline that needs to be resolved.
            I'd rather see him resolve things with his wife. Or even use time travel technology to save his son somehow. They could have him do it in a way that does not effect the time-line. Like kidnap him to the future and replace his body with a clone, so that the old Jack doesn't know his son is saved until the future. That way he is still semi-suicidal enough to join the Stargate Program in the first place and all that, but his son still ends up being saved.
            Last edited by Liam Kincaid; 13 July 2007, 01:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I kinda like the Mirror Universe idea, but it would have to be with our people somehow getting sent over there. I could maybe see an episode set in the alternate universe (like Star Trek Enterprise did), but for a movie I think we would need to keep our characters around.

Comment

A thing I've been waiting literally for ages:

Death gliders hunting a jeep.

Mitchel is driving it, someone, maybe Vala or Jack, is sitting next to him and carries some heavy rifle, and Teal'c is using a heavier staff cannon mounted on the back and returns fire against the gliders.
                They're rushing towards the stargate.

Then Carter comes out of the stargate on a multiterrain moto, carrying one or two stingers, and blow the crap out of the death gliders.
                More are coming, but they make it back through the stargate in time.

I mean, how long will we have to wait to see something like that, instead of random spacebattles?

Stargate could be so different if, for a SF show, it would focus more on the mechanized ground battles!
                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

A completely planet-based trip through the gate story that mainly focuses on the characters and not so much on special effects with absolutely no space ships- a really straightforward standalone story.

Or an SG-1/Atlantis crossover with the whole works.

Comment

I'd like to see something with the "Giant Aliens", but I doubt they come back as their only enemy was the G'ould.

If I had to choose after that, it'd be a toss-up between the "Foothold" aliens and the "Nebula" aliens that Carter encountered.

Maybe a 90-120 minute movie that covered SG-1 finding the "foothold" homeworld by sheer luck and getting in the middle of a large civil war that could spill across multiple worlds and even Earth. They have very impressive mimic devices so Earth battles aren't out of the question and would only require extras and a little CG/makeup after the battle.

I'd prefer not to see ANY time travel movies after Continuum. That horse has been beaten enough.

Comment

id like to see a movie where the SG team heads to Pegasus to the planet where Atlantis was but the Asurans have moved their and have copies of all the SGA members.
                      Would be a good story with the SG team meeting the Asurans and where they'll realise that they are human form replicators having fought them before.

Comment

How about releasing a DVD of "Wormhole Extreme- the Complete Season" including a Director's commentary track by Martin Loyd.

Comment

Originally posted by JDB View Post
                          I kinda like the Mirror Universe idea, but it would have to be with our people somehow getting sent over there. I could maybe see an episode set in the alternate universe (like Star Trek Enterprise did), but for a movie I think we would need to keep our characters around.
                          We'd still have our characters, but just a different version of the team.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I would have to say something like when they introduce the Furlings
                            sigpic

Comment

My brother thought it would be really cool to have a movie that was all about the Furlings and their role in the Great Alliance. He thought that it would be really cool if the Furlings made contact with Earth only to be hostile and SG-1 had to travel back in time to the time of the Alliance and get some help or something.

But, seeing as how Continuum is about time travel, its probably never gonna happan and my brother's ideas are always a lil 'wacko'
                              Atlantis - City of the Ancients

sigpic

Comment

Ah, I know. I want a super duper space race.

52 circuits, over three different galaxies, linked by supergates.
                                The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                                X