No announcement yet.

Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody up for some SG mirror universe action?
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

A movie remake of the plot for the Stargate: Alliance game would be good.

Comment

I'd like to see a film where either:

a: Earth gets ahold of a couple of modified Goa'uld motherships. They were something I really wanted Earth to get and keep, even if it was only one. I know we have our 304s and whatnot, but the idea of Earth having a big mothership rocks my world.

b: We revisit the Nox and see their floating city and just basically see them and have to somehow help them or they reward us for helping someone else, to be honest I have no idea what the plot could be, I just want to see the Nox again.

c: We find that some Tollan did escape before they got 'pwned' and we have to go help them.

d: A film which follows the creation of a megastargate in Pegasus so we can send ships between galaxies with only the of a gate.
        sigpic
        If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
        I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Before they do ANY new plots/enemies, they NEED to wrap up the Aschen storyline. I'm sure they could come up w/ a 90 min plot that's attention-grabbing. Something like the Aschen want vengeance for destroying their world(s). It could work.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
            Before they do ANY new plots/enemies, they NEED to wrap up the Aschen storyline. I'm sure they could come up w/ a 90 min plot that's attention-grabbing. Something like the Aschen want vengeance for destroying their world(s). It could work.
            With the Tau'ri's current tech level, the Aschen wouldn't pose much of a threat. Sure the Aschen are centuries more scientifically advanced, but the 3 Tau'ri BC-304s could exterminate them.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Unless they had a **** load of ships, a bit like Wraith vs. Ancients...

Comment

Personally, I'd like to see something that either finally kills Anubis once and for 100% or the Furlings, or both. Unless of course they want to save the Furlings for universe, I would be ok with that.

Comment

What i would like to see

A) Furlings declared a galactic fri 13th joke / hoax
                  b) The reason for the 4 race alliance
                  c) Asgard - seeing as number 2 deals with time travel, how about retrieving an asgard or two
                  d) A new enemy race that could have made the four race alliance
                  e) Dr who

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                    Anybody up for some SG mirror universe action?
                    I'd want a mirror universe movie. That'd be cool because all of the characters would be morally inverted.
                    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

i think the 3rd movie should be partly set on earth dealing with politics of some sort, afterall it will be an election year.
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sabretoothsheep View Post
                        What i would like to see

A) Furlings declared a galactic fri 13th joke / hoax
                        b) The reason for the 4 race alliance
                        c) Asgard - seeing as number 2 deals with time travel, how about retrieving an asgard or two
                        d) A new enemy race that could have made the four race alliance
                        e) Dr who
                        we got to have the doctor! he would destroy a entire civilation in one second
                        the doctor wud make all intelligent life like the ancients, asgard look like babies
                        sigpic

Comment

Um, isn't stargate continuum going to be the third film?

Comment

Well, it'll be the third film in the Stargate Franchise but look at the title, we're talking about a possible third SG-1 movie.
                            Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                            Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                            Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                            --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                              i think the 3rd movie should be partly set on earth dealing with politics of some sort, afterall it will be an election year.
                              Please God no, I hate politics in my favourite shows, sorry but I have to disagree with you there
                              sigpic
                              If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                              I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

I still side with the idea of a mirror universe movie. It'd definately be more action packed than normal.

Comment

Working...
                                X