Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Kindred" Pre-Airing Discussion and Speculation (Spoilers)

It's a two-parter...So "the Rise of the Googlions" part 1 and part 2.
    Alan McCullough writes part 2 ( don't know who this guy is )
    " A number of pieces fall into place as many things we've been building toward come to fruition."
    source J.M's blog

First of all I love the title: "the Rise of the Googlions"!
    In my opinion it won't involve the wraith, because there are already to many episodes with them.
    Maybe it has something to do with Carson: "the rising of"... Maybe he ascended, for me the last scene in "sunday" points to it, and he somehow convinced the ascended ancients to help Atlantis.
    "A number of pieces come to fruition"; the first goal of the Atlantis expedition was to learn from the ancients, maybe this will be the case.
    sigpic

What if the Googlions are the bug creatures of Michael?!
    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
    My fan fiction

Comment

Please tell me this title is a joke... "Googlions"? That just screams cheesey Sci-Fi Channel movie lol
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I just thought the search-engine was getting its own race. But that's just me.

Comment

Hmmm, seems to me like some legs are being pulled...

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
            I just thought the search-engine was getting its own race. But that's just me.
            Well I thought the ATA database got a search engine, I had a few questions for it...

1. Why are Ancients so stupid?!

2. Why can't Ancients help living people?!

3. Can Ancients have kids?!

4. Where is the laundry on Atlantis?
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Please tell me this title is a joke... "Googlions"? That just screams cheesey Sci-Fi Channel movie lol
              Ha! thats hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119
                Don't panic - it's probably just a working title, a la 'Delicious Fat Guy' and 'Wraith Fight Club'.

Originally posted by ChelApophis
                Alan McCullough writes part 2 ( don't know who this guy is )
                He's not written any Atlantis eps yet, but he's written plenty of SG-1 stuff the last two seasons:
                S9 - Prototype, Stronghold, Off the Grid, Arthur's Mantle
                S10 - Insiders, 200 (along with practically everybody else), Company of Thieves, Line in the Sand, The Road Not Taken, Dominion
                IMO that's a fairly strong history - Insiders is the only real clunker.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                  Don't panic - it's probably just a working title, a la 'Delicious Fat Guy' and 'Wraith Fight Club'.

He's not written any Atlantis eps yet, but he's written plenty of SG-1 stuff the last two seasons:
                  S10 - Insiders, 200 (along with practically everybody else), Company of Thieves, Line in the Sand, The Road Not Taken, Dominion
                  Disagree on the clunker part but otherwise agree. The title is likely onle a working title, and I have faith that this will be a good two parter.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    Nope! It's not! It's on J.M.'s blog! I've found the same info in "Stargate Atlantis Spoiler Community" and "Stagate Sg-1" solutions.
                    Same info on several French sites! It is not a joke: it's a 2 part episode that will air after "Quarantine".
                    At first seeing the title I thought the same thing as you: that it's a joke! But after having searched all the sites that talk about Stargate it became clear that it is very real!

Originally posted by female Wraith View Post
                    What if the Googlions are the bug creatures of Michael?!
                    That is what I thought at first, but there are already several episodes with the wraiths before it, so I have some doubts!
                    But you could be right, we know that we'll see Michael in the second part of the season and this is the second part. this "rising of the googlions" part 1 and 2 are episodes 15 and 16.

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                    Well I thought the ATA database got a search engine, I had a few questions for it...

1. Why are Ancients so stupid?!

2. Why can't Ancients help living people?!

3. Can Ancients have kids?!

4. Where is the laundry on Atlantis?
                    1. Since they are "Ancients" their brains are too old and are not thinking straight.

2.I have 2 answers for this one: 1. They are to pround.
                    2. When they used to help people they did such a mess of things that they gave up on this.

3. I'll let someone else answer this question!

4. Don't they have a big ocean around Atlantis? They wash them in the sea. I can totaly see Weir, Teyla, Rodney etc. washing their panties and underpants together, on Atlatis's peer. Like in friends when Ross and Rachel go to do their laundry together!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post

Thanks! I was wondering who this guy was. I pretty much like all these episodes, so he'll probably do a good job!

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Disagree on the clunker part but otherwise agree. The title is likely onle a working title, and I have faith that this will be a good two parter.
                      Don't get me wrong, I hope it is a working title! When I first read it I thought of ganlions instead of "googlions"! I couldn't stop laughing: I could see McKay complaining about the his ganglions hurting him!
                      Then I checked to see if this word ment something: nope, it doesn't!
                      the only reference I found is the verb" googler" in french; it's a borowed word from english, and it was created by the "Google" company to describe those that search the net using "google"!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChelApophis View Post
                        Thanks! I was wondering who this guy was. I pretty much like all these episodes, so he'll probably do a good job!

Don't get me wrong, I hope it is a working title! When I first read it I thought of ganlions instead of "googlions"! I couldn't stop laughing: I could see McKay complaining about the his ganglions hurting him!
                        Then I checked to see if this word ment something: nope, it doesn't!
                        the only reference I found is the verb" googler" in french; it's a borowed word from english, and it was created by the "Google" company to describe those that search the net using "google"!
                        Mabey thats what's wrong with the Atlantis databases. We hooked windows up to them and Mckay uses google to look for dates in PG!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Mabey thats what's wrong with the Atlantis databases. We hooked windows up to them and Mckay uses google to look for dates in PG!
                          LOL! I looked up 'googlion' on the urban dictionary. "someone who uses google to look up everything they don't know".
                          click it...you know you want to --- you HAVE to click this!

Comment

They had to call it Rise of the Googlions because Rise of the Cybermen was already taken.

I still say it's gonna be a race (real or synthetic) of killer librarians who collect and store data, even if they have to kill people to get at the information. After all, an organism itself is a vast treasure trove of information right down to the cellular level and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              They had to call it Rise of the Googlions because Rise of the Cybermen was already taken.

I still say it's gonna be a race (real or synthetic) of killer librarians who collect and store data, even if they have to kill people to get at the information. After all, an organism itself is a vast treasure trove of information right down to the cellular level and beyond.
                              LOL if it's going to be a race make it a race of killer elves that go balistic everytime they sense Mckay's fear.

Comment

Working...
                              X