X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're addicted to Stargate when ...

The title says it all: you just type out these words and fill in

You're addicted to Stargate when you have 1 hour before you have to start working, you need to wash, shave, brush, dress etc. and yet you decide to watch a stargate episode
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

When you see flourescent lightbulbs and think of the SGC.

Vala,

Comment

you post on a forum that talks about the show
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

You're addicted to Stargate when you start a thread on being addicted to Stargate....
        sigpic

Comment

You're addicted to Stargate when a quick check of your DVR reveals only a couple of episodes of different shows....... and 35 episodes of SG1.
          The Characters from Bloom County were located to another world where they could live in Peace and avoid the wrath of Jeanne Kirkpatrick.

Here's a photo of Bill the Cat hanging out by the gate waiting for more partying supplies:

Comment

Your addicted to stargate when you constantly shout for no reason stargate better
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

You're addicted to Stargate when you consider watching Stargate at work.

(It's my piece of luck that I have only 2 weeks to go in this job)
              The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

You're addicted to Stargate when

you unlock the P90 in BF2 while you know that it is worse than the stock BF2 SMG ingame, just because it looks cool.

Comment

You know you're addicted to Stargate when...

-before you eat a donut, you say, "Chevron 7, encoded".

-you start reciting lines from the show during weird moments.

-humming the Stargate theme music in the shower, and nearly slipping and falling through the glass when you reach the cescendo.

Comment

You know you're addicted to Stargate when...

You start discussions about Stargate with your librarain at school. (Who just happens to be a fan.)
                    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                    LOVE HIM-> DT
                    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      you post on a forum that talks about the show
                      and search for any info you could possibly find on the show on the net
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

You know you are addicted to Stargate when you go on vacation, see the outcome of a natural disaster and think: "Ba'al could have done that!"
                        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

You're addicted to Stargate when you browse on the forums when you are supposed to be working

Comment

...when you see a bald African man and automatically think of Teal'c (yes, this happens to me lol)
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

You know you are addicted to Stargate when...

...while discussing an article about yet another asteroid supposedly about to collide with Earth in a few hundred years, you casually remark "I've seen that episode before".

...when you waste time pondering ideas for Stargate fanfiction instead of working on an article you're actually getting paid for writing.

...when you manage to get half the Gateworld forum riled up by posting a thread with a brief analysis of Stargate from the point of view of the postcolonial film theory

...when you're an Israeli and you watch the dreadfully boring government-owned Channel one because it's the only one in the country that shows Stargate.
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Working...
                              X