No announcement yet.

Thundercats Live Action Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see them do it live-action though. Perhaps get Rick Baker for makeup. He did a good job in the Planet of the Apes remake with Mark Walhberg.

Comment

On the very first link it says "There were Lion-O, Jaga, Tygra, WilyKit and WilyKat and, confusing the sexual identity of many a small child, the speedy Cheetara."

Who the heck is Jaga - I remember Panthro but not that character - or have they just got the info wrong?
      sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! THUNDERCATS!!!!!

*Has an childhood flashback*

THUNDERCATS!!!! HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I just hope the acting doesn't stink in the movie.

Seriously, what was it with so many of those 80s superhero cartoons and the terrible acting?

Comment

don't see what you mean really. Acting was typical of the 80's i think.

Admitedly he-man was a bit over the top but what do you expect when you're dealing with a metaphor for homosexuals coming out of the closet....

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
              Who the heck is Jaga - I remember Panthro but not that character - or have they just got the info wrong?
              No he was a character, but the first link just didn't mention Panthro.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

LOL! I thought this topic would get 10 hits and 3 posts making fun of the show. Nice to see old fans here.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                  No he was a character, but the first link just didn't mention Panthro.
                  Thanks, I don't remember him at all but " in his aged condition, he did not survive the trip to Third Earth" That might be why.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jaga would sometimes appear as a ghost. Kind of like Obi Wan.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post
                      Jaga would sometimes appear as a ghost. Kind of like Obi Wan.
                      LION-O, USE THE FORCE, LION-O.
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                        LION-O, USE THE FORCE, LION-O.
                        LOL! Nice.
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

If they do a decent job of it I think it would do ok.

Speaking of 80s shows going onto the big screen aren't they supposed to be doing a Visionaries film as well?
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

visionaries..........what is that one? i don't remeber it.

Comment

I wonder what nightmares would be wrought upon the theme song...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                                I wonder what nightmares would be wrought upon the theme song...
                                Oh, I'm sure they'll come up with something pretty horrible. IMO, they shouldn't try and "improve" it too much.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X